short silver WRX shoot

got a pretty big photo shoot last weekend … here is one of the cars i did

nice shots… love the 3rd and 5th ones…

Nice shots. Just curious why all of your pictures are very photoshoped to get cool effects. Not tryin to take away from the effects they look great just wondering why you never post pictures of normal shots

I asked a similar question and he got all defensive

Awesome pics!, Car looks great as well

Didn’t mean to sound defensive when I asked what you meant by hdr jumpoffs I like comments, critiques, or questions so I’m sorry if I came off that way and I still would like to know what you meant by hdr jumpoff ??

As for why do I use the effects that I do … It’s just the style of picture i like to post … Number 1 3 and 6 did some effects on but nothing major on the others mabye it’s just the way my non-DSLR takes the pic I’m not quite sure I’ll post some originals when I put up my nsx shoot later this week

Good stuff man. I like that graffiti background.

I dont mind your shooting style because it looks different from mine and its what sets you apart. Usually you can tell who took a photo by its style. Nothing wrong at all with that.

thanks and i couldnt agreen more with you … i knowtice that you seem to stay a bit on the undersaturated side with tons of detail … and you are a master with bokeh … might be a little help from that glass collection you have but you use it perfectly …

Thanks man. I like to look for odd angles and bits of detail as much as I like a normal run of the mill static shot too.

very nice pictures

I don’t see a lot of “effects” in this series?? I see some darkening and minor tweaking, but that’s about it??

Great shots Dan!

nice, i like rolling shots