should i trade the teg?

i agree

:word:

the rears on the hatch to me look like they have been rattle-canned…maybe its just me.

its a tuff one guys

Look at it this way, both need body work regardless.

^ truth. however, the civic has solid rear quarters, and that the thing holding back kevin’s body work. quarters for the teg are really tough to come by. he has a new front bumper and a new rear under-tailight peice. but the quarters are tough. if it was me, i love hatches and would probably get the civic hatch, but do the RSX tailight conversion lol. i remember someone on her was selling the fiberglass hatch peice for the conversion.

Trade it…
:headbang:

yo bro i say take the civic…

Ur choice… I’d say just fix ur rust.

Teg + body work = turbo’d Teg
Civic + turbo kit = turbo’d Civic

I’d go with whichever is cheaper, fix the body work on the teg or boost the civic. But then again they are FWD :wink:

i dont mind fwd. i like it. but i might take it

Hatch Hate, keep the teg

keep the teg, turbo civics are really gay

are you talking from experience? lol im keeding

keep the teg.

or sell me the CF hood. lol

I love the look of the teg. especially the gray. and you know that car in out up and down. you don’t know what your getting into with the civic, some one else’s mess, especially with the swap.

teg

keep the teg kevin! but gsr’s are sweet.

:bloated:

That don’t make any sense at all, he hasn’t had this Integra even a year (roughly). If this is a clean EG, with a well done swap, you’re crazy to not do it. Especially with a C block/head. Do it…

hmmm i like tegs much more than civics but…

clean hatch>rotting teg
b18c>b18b
quaility of factory build… teg>civic
your teg rides SOOO nice!!!
however boOsted b18c hatch>>>boosted b18b teg

but then again fix you rust/get tuned/save $$$ cause then…

TYPE R FRONT CLIP OWNES>>>>>> EVERYTHING!!!:headbang:

That’s hot as hell. Very clean.