Should I....

do this to my car?..Z06 rims and possibly painted calipers
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/ah665/ecf20268.jpg
i dunno why, but i just want mine to look different than the million stock black WS6s i see around. if i do this, im gettin gun-metal (like these ones r)not polished or chrome…cool or no?

cool

Hotsauce

Looks Hot!

weaksauce

i liked your other choices better, unless the z06 wheels are lighter

i don’t like

love em…

well i liked the black Grandsport (ZR1) wheels w/ polished lip alot. i was thinking Coddington Smoothie IIs , mostly cause of the lip,but i dont feel like droppin that much cash. and the Z06s i love. i would imagine the Z06s would be lighter. i love the Z06 rims, but i want gray, im not down w/ the bling factor on my car. i think the gray might make it look alittle racier.

you actually driving it and / or being at the track will achieve that for less $

get teh black z06s with polished lip

i plan on gettin the black zr1s with polished lip sometime in the next couple months

well it actually being at my house for a full 2days now since i had more work done to it will let me achieve that…but as far as the rims go…

well in that case, i think it looks good.

be a baller and get hre’s

Black wheels are beat

GTPs and Mustang been beat since 89

i think to an extent black wheels r played out, but those grandsport wheels on TAs r so sweet looking, that it doesnt matter. its cool tho Slim, ill prob just go another route anyways, so u dont have to worry about mine lookin the same…lol. i do really like the gray Z06s. the more i look at that photoshop i did and then look at the original, the more i like the Z06 rims on it…but when i go out and look at my car i think it looks sweet enough to not spend money on rims…i dunno what to do

if you like the black zr1s then get em it dont bother me at all, you know they look damn good and if you got something else you would be saying i should have listened to slim and just got the zr1s

either the black zr1’s or the gunmetal z06 are same price and still cheap on ebay so go z06 !!

i think i like Z06 better anyways. i am slowly adding more and more Z06 parts to it anyways, so it would suit it to go ahead w/ the rims.

i like Z06 rims on t/a’s and ZR1’s on Camaros…and slim…ur played out since u got a T/A