Should ItsJim post NOOODS of his Ex-Slampiece?

lowrollerchevy@aol.com

im always in for noods

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:40,topic:31945"”]

:tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

[/quote]

I would fucking LOVE to see pictures of some of the women you’ve fucked… All one of them…

here we go

In for the email…Chino better deliver the mail :tup:

ok?

1 sec

http://a566.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/105/l_435e4d5edcb32a3adc26608a45c11b7d.jpg

Thats a shitty pic but thats all I have online now…hmm maybe there are more on my myspace lemme check.

is that 2turbozs sister

looks like an fbod fan

http://a862.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/16/l_76b1120b2ecc5cb275b8c18ce8579e35.jpg

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:46,topic:31945"”]

is that 2turbozs sister

[/quote]

Negative…my sister is uber hotter than that and wouldnt date sherm if I paid her rent.

Edit. and my sister doesnt dress like a 15yr old whore

Edit Edit. Not that I wouldnt slam a 15 yr old whore…just not my sister.

^THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH WHAT YOU JUST SAID.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:49,topic:31945"”]

Negative…my sister is uber hotter than that and wouldnt date sherm if I paid her rent.

[/quote]

i just thought the jaw structure looked like yours kind of,

So pics of your sister?

:lol:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:49,topic:31945"”]

Edit. and my sister doesnt dress like a 15yr old whore

[/quote]

You just called your sister uber hot.
:uhh:

:stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT_ Dammit I’m slow.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:45,topic:31945"”]

ok?

1 sec

Thats a shitty pic but thats all I have online now…hmm maybe there are more on my myspace lemme check.

[/quote]

mmm chestless wonder…

IBfinalgtshastoproveheisbetterthaneveryoneelsewithhisaznloverwhoisjust"dating"himforhiscarandclearlynothispersonality

Negative…it comes for 27 yrs of hearing how hot my mom is so I just treat it the same as my sister being called hot. If you like skinny blonde chicks that love to spend their mans $…then you could date someone in my family :stuck_out_tongue:

^ your mom is hot.

hmmmm…I think my sister is actually a member here so I guess you will have to find out who she is and send her a pic request all your own

jlrenzo@buffalo.edu i’m in lol

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:56,topic:31945"”]

^ your mom is hot.

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:55,topic:31945"”]

Negative…it comes for 27 yrs of hearing how hot my mom is so I just treat it the same as my sister being called hot. If you like skinny blonde chicks that love to spend their mans $…then you could date someone in my family :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Mom pics?