sick of winter

from what i heard, we are supposed to get most of our snow in march…i hope not. i wouldnt mind if we were done now.

i love snow and snowstorms… but hate the cold and salt, ya im ready for spring

I agree

:ugh:

Fuck winter, my car is clean but I can’t drive it or work on it right now :mad:

you know it was 55 today in Houston… :slight_smile:

i heart my garages

I heart mine too but the ice infront of the door isn’t melted enough to get the car out

I guess I’ll be nice and not even begin to tell you about the weather out here for the last week or so.

-TJ

Just tell us about California :kekegay:

• Mudslides
  • Floods
  • Wildfires
  • Droughts
  • Power Outtages
  • Earthquakes
    :booty:

Didn’t you all just have a bunch of flooding this year? :kekegay:

-TJ

we also had a great football season too :steelers:

I’m more of a hockey fan anyway… so I’m :owned: no matter where I live (accept maybe Eastern Europe). :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

I’m satisfied with this 40+ degree weather for Jan/Feb although it is out of the ordinary. I wouldn’t be suprised if we get snow in late march. Snow is cool for like a day or 2 and I hate being cold, F winter, F short days, spring couldn’t come sooner.

you forgot

-wacko enviromentalists
-bull dykes
-faggots
-mexicans
-… oh hell you know what i’m gonna say i just don’t feel like gettin a ban today :smiley:

Your list of problems w/ Cali is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more accurate than SHAG’s. The natural disaster stuff really doesn’t happen that much, period.

But the Damn Left-Wing Whacko EnviroMENTAList Dyke/Fags are more than I can take sometimes. The liberals in this state have their heads so far up their asses and are doing a pretty good job of driving it into the ground (take the power crisis for example). As for the race thing I sure as hell get tired of hearing every language but English sometimes. I have no problem w/ people of any race… in general. What I have a problem w/ is ppl coming to this country and more or less demanding we accept their languages and learn them. If they want to use their language amongst themselves and in the home that’s fine. If they want to in their own markets that’s fine too. But when a lot of my friends and family can’t get jobs in retail, food service, education etc. because they only speak English it burns a little. Of course the real problem is there is no technical official language of America.

-TJ

sick and tired of this snow shit.

u guys forgot about the suck ass emission laws in cali!!!

I’m with you, winter sucks anyway you look at it. Im sooooo ready for spring and warm weather.