Sickest S2000

Speaker of truth.

I guess I have completely different tastes than 99% of people on this forum.
I love S2000’s but I think that car looks like absolute shit.
First thing that caught my eye, is the colour. It’s awful looking. Then I turned to the wheels. I think that fitment is absolutely disgusting. I like flush wheels, not gay neg camber mexican low rider shit. That and I never liked S1’s, I think they’re ugly. Finally, the lip is an eyesore, and the lack of badging makes a bad overall package even worse.

How does a car like this roll down the street without ripping something off underneath?

It still boggles my mind how low people go with their rides and if they actually daily drive them? Lowering it like this for a photo shoot is gay if you dont drive it like that.

There’s got to be NO suspension travel on that thing. What happens when theres a dip in the road? Im just so confused with this trend to have to have tires basically touching the fenders.

i blame zilvia. but im also a victim of being too low. it just looks too nice! fuck suspension geometry

It’s California, roads are smooth like ice rinks.

its not bad

Simple and clean, nice car.

stock s2000 brakes are 4 pot vented (front) and 2 pot rears.

Very true, but there are some insane bbks for s2000s that many s2k drivers buy before doing anything to the engine.

That’s because 11:1 pistons are hard to see, but a BBK sure makes your car look “baller”

the fitment is amazing… how many ppl on son have such nice fitment?

^ The fitment isn’t “amazing”, it’s actually pretty shitty, it just happens to look cool.

Actually the roads arent silky smooth, there are many just as shitty as here. I guess you could take the long routes around to stay on better roads but still…

All you need is a bit of a dip on a highway and the suspension will compress enough for the tire to contact the fender no?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Ummmm, no they are not.

They are single piston front and single piston back, sliding calipers

Roads in Ontario are silky smooth!

And the suspension is sooo hard, it probably doesn’t compress at all. lol