Siena...

Siena by one with 1:40 left in ot. Great game so far.

oh yeah!

2nd ot!!!

all game they cant make 3’s clutch they make 2!!!

Haha word!

Another clutch 3!!

Siena ftw! awesome game!!!

Sick game.

I am looking forward to the parties at Siena on Sunday. Its going to be good

If they’d shot 40% they would have won by 20. Better step that game up on Sunday - Louisville is for real.

awesome game. moore saved their ass at the end of regulation with that fast break and pass to hasbrouk for the 3.

louisville will certainly be a challenge, but i think if they play as good as they did in the OT’s we shouldnt embarrass ourselves too bad :lol

Yeah, we do work.
Siena FTW.
I got faith in them doin’ work on Louisville…Louisville did lose to some shitty ass team last week[forgot who]…we got a chance.

I’m a UAlbany season ticket holder.

However, I’m rooting for the 518 in this one. Go Siena.

#22 from Siena looks like a giant Joey…lmao

Sloppy play but an all around great game!!! Wisconsin/FSU was good too.

Siena played terrible and still won, awesome game, they cant play like this against louisville though. Go Saints!

i fell asleep at halftime, and from the looks of it it looked like one of those games where the teams would play closely for a while then one team would run out of steam. Def looked like siena would be that team running out of steam. Ohio st just looked a little more grounded and ready to be there. Then I woke up this morning and I accidentally left my tv on and the first thing I hear is “The saints showed they had a little faith last night in there 2OT win” I was like woah thats unexpected.

I was unimpressed with Siena’s performance yet they still won?

^that

but moore+hasbrouk=niiiiice though. good 1 2 combo

For real, Hasbrouck is MONEY.
No one really gives much credit to Rossiter, but he’s a great player as well…16pts 15 boards last night.

Rossiter is good at free throws too. He was up at my buddys townhouse a few weeks ago, cool kid.