*sigh* Another one lost to a stupid decision...

VW vs Truck MVA Video

Another young adult dead. He ran from the trooper over an expired inspection sticker. I’ll never understand why people do this and risk their lives over something that minor.

This happened the other morning on Rte 209 in Wawarsing (outside of Kingston).

On another note…I don’t think I’ll ever own a VW. While I realize the driver was doing 100mph when he hit the truck head-on, the cabin crush zone doesn’t look that dependable. This poor kid’s head was severed and was lying in the road.

:idiots so sad. But you’re right, that car looks really really compacted and crushed in the front maybe more than should be expected, but 100mph is ridiculously fast in a head on.

ugh that’s so shitty.

goddamn FnF I blame you!

Darwinism baby!

:rofl

you heartless bastard!

yeah it looks bad, but think about what the vw hit, and how fast it was going. look at the truck, the front end of it is mangled, and its way higher than the car.

at least theres still some nice smoked tails left on that ginster. :lol

Wow, that’s crazy…stupidity :idiots :nuts

oh man, i have done work on that heritage energy truck before too!

holy fuck dude theres nothing left of that golf … :headbang

darwinism prevails yet again…looks like he wont have any dumbass kids to follow his legacy (i know, im an asshole, but if that was you and not an oil truck and you were either in the hospital or dead, you’d call the kid a fucking dumbass too)

yea so true

its sad I think that way but its so true.

I feel like you’re being unfair to the VW. I will be the first one to state I hate VWs, but I think it held up pretty well. Look at the Oil truck… that is larger than a one-ton pickup and much heavier duty and there is no front suspension/frame in sight!!! I think any car in this situation was going to end up this way if not worse. I feel like even my 3/4ton wouldn’t have faired very well against taht oil truck in this situation… OH well, one less idiot we have to worry about.

dude its clear stupidity… i am from that area and graduated high school down there. you dont drive that fast on that rd, let alone pass a car with a truck traveling the opposite direction! i was told from multiple ppl on the rescue squad (one of them being my grandmother) that his body was in 3 pieces. its sad when stuff like this happens and its even worse when it over something so stupid…

I heard the same. That and his head was literally lying in the middle of the road.

In some sick way, I’m glad he hit that sturdy truck and not some innocent family/person in a car. Might of been more fatalities due to his stupidity.

A friend of mine volunteers down there as well and he’s so disturbed from the scene that he won’t even talk about it.

It’s just…unbelievable.

running for having no inspection/reg. NOT a big deal.

unless the cars stolen/you have drugs/guns/ etc…now thats a different story

thats what i was saying…

the truck is basically a big rig, and it was freaking mangled too. the whole front suspension was sheared off.

btw, how the fuck can you hate vw’s? :nono

uht oh…

its very easy actually… like they are fun as hell to drive… but when i have to work on a vw more than i work on my hopper there is something far inferior about its build quality.

i actually disagree… who would have though? :lol

i started as a domestic guy actually, and all of them are like 20 lbs. of shit in a 2 lb. bag.

build quality you say???

GM/ ford, etc has got some of the shittiest looking/ fitting stuff i’ve seen.

durability?

i guess its possible although i haven’t seen it…