silvia blah blah blah

mathew, my silvia and your silvia made love! sorry i didn’t tell u sooner but you know :slight_smile:

we need to have a drift battle asap! country club touge?

awsome to see u got the pics up and hope we can go for a rip this weekend 2 two-tone silvia’s people will be like wtf?

at least my car isnt the bitch of the relationship :lol: and im scared to see what that bastard child is going to be like. im gonna hold off till like next week to put insurance on it, so i can at least get some sort of exaust on the damn thing. but yes country club is going to get ruined like Allen on a friday night drinking binge

damn rights CC is going to be touge central!
last time was scary in the rolla :S the car coming in the other lane deffinetly made my life flash before my eyes :S

haha

damn i need that front chin lip…that car is identical to mine (minus wheels) and that lip makes it look like a whole different car :smiley:

ya the zenki lip is off my old 240 hatch. thought i would hold onto it for a while along with a few other things, just in case they came in handy.

they always come in handy

oh the zenki 240 one fits the silvia lip? if so maybe i’ll look around for one! also the hood looks great like that!

it doesnt fit perfect but it does fit.
wheels and tires are for sale if anyone wants them :slight_smile:

What size are those Inperios?

wheels and tires are for sale if anyone wants them

What size/width are those and how much are you looking to get?

their Series Versus Turismo wheels made by Rays. they are 17 x 7 +35 offset. tires are brand new Yokohama AVS sports in 215 40 R17, ill double check the hight but thats what recall. tires are new rims are almos brand new. no curb rash on any of them, only thing wrong with one of them is part of the sticker came off. lookin for $1200 for all 4 with rubber.

rims are tentively sold to a guy in town. 8)

very nice 8)

P.S GTR front mounts werk good
http://members.shaw.ca/sil_eightyRPS13/sale4.jpg

ya IIRC they’re good for 600HP or something like that. i forgot most of my Nissan knowlege when i bought my 86. trying to regain it, since nissans are my first love.

I dont think gtr front mounts are that effiecient but they sure are sexy

its more effiecient than you would beleve.

maybe u should look a little harder… There are quite a few nice looking S13’s on this site … i agree rb26 swap is amazing and all but how does effect the “look” of the car, cuz other than that it’s a nice stock 2 tone silvia with a gt-r grill that needs to go :\ … but yea, everybody has their opinions , if stock is your thing

just a little controversy, no disrespect, i dont mean no harm…