Silvia front end

Asking Price: $ 800 FIRM
Condition: Used
Will Ship?: Y
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Complete silvia front end for sale, all parts included, triple projector headlights, harness’, bulbs, re-bar, bumper, fenders center silvia section and hood.

Fenders and hood are primer grey, front bumper has original paint. All in very very good condition, no rust. Im asking 800 firm and i am very firm and i also think it is very fair pricing.

I have rough pics of when i started to prime the fenders and such, leave your e-mail and i will send them.

kapeta34@hotmail.com

noopdogg1@hotmail.com

kengi_sasaki@hotmail.com

pro_biker2004@hotmail.com

drez_24@hotmail.com

mista_bmx@hotmail.com

Garuntee not a single one of these buys it lol.

im poor but i still like to look jds101house@hotmail.com

i hope your not right Osad, but im having trouble with the pics they are on my other comp and its acting funny so its getting taken care of.

and please guys dont waste my time and your own if you dont plan on buying and just looking at pics including you Kollo :slight_smile:

also looking for a PS3 and xbox360 as trades plus cash.
Thanks

if its all in nice condition i have the money now and would be ready to drive there not this weekend but the next

edit: i live in ottawa

oh and would all of this fit in a 240sx hb? with rear seats out

part out?

just wondering if ur still working on the pics to be sent, thanks

want to see front clip. even if i cant see pics i want to come and see it. very interested. if you can send pics please send them to kid_game7@hotmail.com otherwise call me at 647 408 2742. thanks

Pics are sent to all those who wanted

As for it fitting in the back of a hatch i can almost guarentee its a no, lol, the hood is probably not gonna fit, but the rest might.

No part out unless i can get someone interested in all of the pieces.