simmons fr18 18x9.5 18x10.5 et.27ish 5x120

i picked these up the other day for my lexus and changed my mind. i dont really expect to sell them here but i figured i would put them up just incase. these wheels are simmons fr18’s. the wheels are about 8/10 they also come with brandnew michelin pilot sports. 245/45/18 front and 275/40/18 rear. the price is 3300 obo plus shipping i realize thats high but i have see more than a couple sets of these wheels sell for the same price with out tires, and smaller sizes.
these pics are just temporary, im working on getting better ones.

these are no longer made! get some rare awesome wheels!!!

Very sick wheels, wish the bolt pattern was 114.3

Open to offers. Could use the money to fund my new project!

bump… to the top. still sitting on these. so i really am open to most reasonable offers. would even consider seperating wheels and tires

Again, sick wheels lol not enough 5x120 cars in the world.

dem wheels cray

thanks guys, I honestly had no idea these would be so hard to sell now, i think i might to resort to putting them on ebay… :confused:

They look like my panasports! Sick!

thanks, these need to sell to help fund a car to bring to bings meet this year! 2 years of having an s-chassis and never being able to bring it gets old lmao

whats the least you would take cash money i may buy them 2marrow if the price is right

Wheels and tires or just wheels Jimmi?

1200 for wheels and tires if gone by this weekend… dont dare offer me anything lower.

bump… im trying to buy a truck. the extra money from these would certinaly help