since the scavenger hunts locked

Day crew way to show the nite crew hows the games played. Once again proving that Days > nites. I motion for the nite crew to have the same thread reopened and make this 2 seperate games to see if there can be any redemption on the night crews behalf.

Mods whatta ya say? can a thread be opened /closed by itself or no?

soooo just start it. you don’t need permisshun to starts a thread.

gosh, this really is why night crew fails hard :tdown:

LOL…jim…+Karma

I decided to venture into the night crew’s world just for this reason.

Fortunately I wasn’t let down, as they failed miserably.

The night crew reminds me of orphanage with no adults. Just a bunch of kids no one wants to look at or talk to, left to themselves to find entertainment. With no guidance, no self esteem and no aspirations they will become nothing more than nameless and faceless taxpayers. When they die, no one will inherit their meager savings, no one will attend their wake, and they will die never really knowing how it felt to be loved.

Ill start then.

Find me the ugliest ricemobile you can at work.

failboat.jpg

completely subjective, how will we know if it is the ugliest!?

that is like saying “post a penis with the most herpes ever on it”, how would we know if it is the most ever? COMPLETELY random comparison, of course, but you know what i mean.

That’s not really subjective dude, since it’s completely possible to examine every penis in the world that is infested with herpes, after which you would know which has the most lumps.

I think you have ventured to far into the realm of the night crew. Their inherent idiocy is imminently taking over your intellect and before long, rationale thought will be nonexistent. It’s a virus that infects all that read nightcrew threads. Hope is lost for all of us :tdown:

edit: Night crew, that was a very short “alliteration.” If any of the night crew can tell me what that is ( go ahead, use google! ) I’ll teach you the foundations of starting fire, and the necessity of using something called a “wheel.” You’ll be king of the neanderthals!

that was a very night crewish post - i mean maybe you can inspect all the penis’ of the world but i sure as hell am not.

You were the one that brought up their much beloved topic of conversation! I’m just trying to infuse their threads with some common sense before all hope for them is lost :eek:

Fuck you people.

LOL +KARMA

ok ok seriously, cmon night crew get this fail-blimp off the ground

Its already been Holocausted. It’s dead.

Perhaps instead of the failboat from now on we could have the failboat-launch. (see morning thread)

Terrible idea. You’re an idiot.:smash2:

Don’t be mad because you didn’t think of it 1st. :stuck_out_tongue:

No instead of the fail-boat we should have the night crew failboat.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4903&stc=1&d=1218676215

lol nice.

You win this round TPGSR.

mike well done, and I did start that game last nite and someone couldnt read directions. So it wound up gettin locked and today there was a day crew version. I just dont see why one gets locked to be exclusive and the other is just shut down period. Thats kinda bullshit