singh vs sholtes (internet gangbanger)

=/ ya ok, he’s alright… that was a low blow and i take it back. He’s actually legitimately a good dude. Not a fighter, but a good dude.

dont talk shit… like do u ever stop ?

Tatz are for fags.

you haven’t left.

its 12 30, go to bed BIIIIG guy

wake up tomorrow and think about this, think about singh, the 23 year old who is as old as your dad. Think about the people you call pussies. Think about your self and your insecurities.

Think about what makes you mad. Think about what makes you happy. Think about what you have and what you don’t have… the good and the bad both.

Then think about changes.

Lmao glad I logged on in time for some funniez

you srsly are gonna go that route? Its bad enough calling this huge guy small. Now a fag will probably result in your murder by keyboard.

Nice knowing ya ! You dont wanna fuck with a dude of his size.

ha ya ight

This is the professional help you need, that I can provide you at a discounted rate. Half off and includes a personal ass whooping by midget turban wearers.

Your choice

btw I see you are struggling with

your

and

you’re

usage… I can help explain those theories to you as well

x2, subscribed

k bro

ya Jackwagon.

Damn where is a beer when you need one

I dont know, if you find one throw my boy sholtes one

Thats it I am going to hold a boxing match for these two internet warriors to battle it out in person

Dude i’m ALL ABOUT IT LOL

I used to have my boxing videos on google video way back in the day when I was 17, according to sholtes that was probably before he was born.

I took them down because this kid “paul” i wont say last name , but its easy to figure out who… was crying about how the videos made him look like a bitch and had to be taken down.

I still have them on one of my flash drives tho !

I would be so down for a boxing match, im half the size of this guy and could talk enough to smack to literally smack him from across the ring before he raises a tentacle

i answered your pm, but for everyone else. I dont have a rap name lol i just go by singh… rap names suck IMO. I sent you a link with some of my music

Yeah paul ! you suck for being so oldddddddd !

thank god you got into school with a full ride through sports. god knows you never would of done it with your grammar skills.

better hit the gym, to keep working on your fitness!

done want to be like this guy when you show up at practice!
http://a.imagehost.org/0630/JordanBodyBuilding0207.jpg

:rofl

ok laptop battery is dying, im tired. Cody is done.

Awesome.

I got 2 cases of four loko for occasions like this lol

Singh: ya know I love you but Baby Codez might have a point here, if you included my comment a little farther up on the pic you might see this:

He sent me this message (I’m assuming he meant to reply to the pic but sent me this by accident):

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/fdsa/221a703c.png

I’m not best friends with Cody but I at least know him and have hung out with him on multiple occasions, we have each others’ numbers, we have had sexual intercourse, and shit like that. My comment was clearly more offensive than yours but he knew it was a joke so he didn’t flip out.

If you really don’t know each other then Cody certainly has a right to be a little weirded out.