site updated

I have updated my teams website last night check it out and leave some feedback. let me know if you see any problems on the site so i can fix them i did the updates late last night and i was tired so im asking check it out leave some feedback and comments. www.c3autoworks.com

A BIG steup up from the geocities garbage you had before…

Still needs some work, everything looks a little off…

but its a lot more apealing now thou :thumbup

thanks yeah i’m still working the kinks out

ooks good Where the Hell is Matt I havent seen him in a long time

wow, i thought you guys died out like every other carfail around here

c3 = cars cubed, because thats all you have for members, or what?

What makes you guys a team??

im looking for comments about the site if you want more info look on the about us page

they slap 5, say good game and shower together.

i know it says quality over quantity but where is the quality?

Site has spelling errors and alot of stuff repeated and all over the place. THERE is my 2 cents. Oh yea! Check your There, Their and They’re usage!

Lay out looks better then the old site

you need to just list your mods instead of trying to write a paragraph about everything because shit like this makes you sound like you have no idea what you are doing…
“When driving a car with so much power, being able to come to a stand still is an absolute necessity. Brembo drilled and slotted rotors are bolted to all four corners get clamped on by Axis full ceramic pads. Fluid is pumped through Earl’s Hyperfirm stainless steel braided lines to increase the braking pressure”

Yeah, that sounds like you just copied something right off a manufactueres website

back seat delete and dash cluster kit Modddddzzzz that thing is built to the hills huh?

I feel like I’m reading Sport Compact Car!

LOL

TEDDY IN THE GOAT

through your house pete

Wow… you read the brochure!!! :lol