Ski doo Rev/XP/XR Chassis Graphics...Deisgned by my sister

My sister is a Graphic designer for a Graphic company Ten 90 Six in ballston spa. It just her and the Owner Ian that run the business. A few months ago, she designed some pretty nasty graphics that are for a Rev/Xp/Xr Chassis sled. You can get them in any color you want, other then the two that are displayed. I know we have some members that have picked up some new sleds here, and if you have any plans for the near future or have any friends that want graphics, please pass the word around. These graphics are down right NASTY in person.

http://www.ten90six.com/

I love the camo ones, very sick!

Any plans for graphics for wheelers or bikes

yes, they custom make them for quads and dirtbikes for around the same price I believe. Just call Ian or my sister and tell them what you want and they can make it happen.

i was thinking about a wrap for my mach…flat black…very simple and basic…how much???

can she make cheetah graphics for jetskis?

:rofl:rofl
doing this peter?

They are local!? Been looking at them and a few other wrap companies for some time. Gonna go with one soon but can’t make up my mind!

yah man they are local. Right in the ballston spa tech park. Support a local business! They will hook you up with top notch NASTY one of a kind custom graphics for your Rev!

they dont do that chassis style.

most likely

fixed

I assume they can change up the colors of your choice?

yup/.