Skurge *Could* Care Less What You Think

and yes it was a honda road block, they were pulling every honda over, and even said after they pulled me that they were pulling every honda and checking VIN’s etc.

OMG

LOL I’m sorry. Driving an S2k is the new Rolls Royce. It is in a prestige class of its own that must be driven…

It is the truth… Been through there before and only seen hondas pulled over… checking vins and other things on them… IIRC its one of the cheaper cars to mod being one of the easiest to get introuble with, with illegal mods.

i love the way all of you guys talk out of your ass and then expect to be worshiped for it…

not once did i say an s2k was better than anything, what i said(if you read it) was that a civic and TL is nothing like an s2k, not even close. your trying to compare an economy car and a sedan to a roadster…how does that work?

thats like saying i’ve driven a boxster around a parking lot so i know how a GT3RS handles around a track

so keep talking and making shit up, i could care less(as i’ve stated many times on this board before)…

lol Skurge

you couldn’t care any MORE, is what I think you meant to say

LOL I let that go Junky, I think I should probably let this thread go for a while…at least I know if I decide to go to cruise night, I won’t have see Skurge there.

how do you figure that? did i say it was better? no, did i say it was worse? no

what i did say is its totally different…

i’m really beginning to think none of you can read English around here

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

you wont see me driving there at least…if anything i’ll be there to drink and laugh at all the idiots that actually bring their cars there to get fucked up

you wont see me driving there at least…if anything i’ll be there to drink and laugh at all the idiots that actually bring their cars there to get fucked up

I was just making a general statement about the majority of cars that go there, but bravo to whoever turned the nyspeed switch back on

could not care less

all hondas are fucking shitty piles of fucking shit, seriously. all you need is 1 cam and 8 cylinders baby!

Even Jam knows this! :slight_smile:

Yeah… Skurge it’s definitely NOT “Could care less”.

How much less could you care?

lol I was actually thinking that Skurge was already at his highest level of caring and that he literally couldn’t care any more than he already does.

seeing as how i say “i could care less” frequently, and i say it sarcastically, then yes, it does make sense, but i wouldn’t expect you to get that from a message board, context is lost

and really you guys go from talking about cars, making no points whatsoever, to grammar…amazing how the tide shifts around here when things do not go your way…

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_SqhhJb_P3Kk/Sahs7ZaondI/AAAAAAAAFas/OSSo8CkLjgI/s400/caring+continuum.png

/argument

Stupid people usually suck at spelling/grammar/typing; stupid people usually are wrong, that’s why.

lol really? cause i graduated with honors from highschool, went to college…did i mention that they wanted to push me ahead a grade going into 9th? oops…

how about the fact that i never studied a day in highschool…or carried any books…i’m about as dumb as they come

back on topic, cruise night sucks, and so do the people at it

WIN!

How did a thread with so much potential go into the failbucket before even one picture was posted? Oh yeah, because Skurge is back.

not to worry i hate 99% of you just as much as you dislike me…and every chance i get i let that be known :slight_smile:

it turned into a failbucket cause there are no pics to post…that and people dont read 1/2 the threads

read first post
scroll to end

sounds good to me

how about you put me on ignore if you want to complain about it all the time?

P.S. I never left