Skurge *Could* Care Less What You Think

they just use it as an excuse to pull people over for no reason, i’m not going to be a part of that

and yes i’ll complain when they pull over my stock honda, and go through it like every part is stolen, when not a 1 is, and keep me there standing in the sun for over an hour. the car sitting next to mine is some mexican with the most riced honda you can imagine, getting the same treatment.

just for them to say, or sorry for the wait, have a nice day.

needless to say they searched the whole car, well except the secret compartment…

whens the first one? like 2nd week in may?[COLOR=“Silver”]

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

where you hide your dildos?

+1 Chris, man up you pussy. Drive your subaru rust bucket and park it on the track. It would be better than half the crap that shows up. then we can get some serious candid pics!!! hahaha I cant wait. this should be epic!

You have had the S2k for how many days now? lol

And he wasn’t talking to you

right… but didnt know an s2k was a hoopdie. Seeing as thats his honda as well.
IIRC Top Gear gives one hell of a rating to this car.

And didnt know anyone was talking to you prior to my post now. lol didnt realize you were butt hurt i made a comment to your bf

Skurge has an s2000 as well, and I assume that he meant that he was driving his honda s2000 when he was hassled.

are you seriously calling an S2K a hoopdie?

and FYI i didn’t get pulled over on the way home, the roadblock was setup on the way there…before the show had even started

here’s my hoopdie guys lol
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1274/4604076887_680972aa91.jpg

OMG TOP GEAR???

THATS FUCKING AMAZING

as does just about every other magazine/tv show

but hey LZ says it, everyone BOW DOWN!

lol fucking joke

The racing hasn’t even started yet and all the Honda guys are butt hurt…

who would want to race a slow honda anyway? not me, hell my s2k has been to NYI once(14.1 i think it was, dunno i wasn’t driving), and i didn’t even take it down the track myself, i have no desire to

i bought the car to enjoy how it drives, which if you’ve never driven one, then i wouldn’t expect you to understand at all. i didn’t buy it to boost it and make it a drag car lol

bobbyg, dont really give a shit to be honest… I laugh at people on here and how they try to be the one upper. Or bash something you have.

Anyways…

Shit boxes can be posted in here as well… best pictures can be shitboxes with there People of cruise nights in them driving. lol Man i really cant wait for this thread to kick off with pictures! I know we have a bunch of people on here with any sort of camera. Hope we get some good ones. not hard to find them there.

LOL @ me never driving one. I have noooooooooo idea what one drives like. What is it like? Please oh please tell me!?

well if you have driven one, which is one i’m pretty sure you are implying…then you know its not a straight line car…so why would i care about the 1/8th or 1/4 mile?

stop being a dick for the sake of being a dick

it’s slow

Not arguing that. But still some power for a stock 4cyl 2.0L engine.

Edit: when comparing them to other stock 4cyl engines

Bro, I have owned a 1991 Civic w/ a B16 swap and my current car now which is an Acura TL. I know how they drive and I love them both. It’s your opinion whether or not you want to go to cruise night, but thread wasn’t titled, “Does skurge want to go to cruise night?” You opened that can of worms by coming in here and bringing irrelevant information to the table. Your just asking for someone like LZ to call you out on it… Just sayin man…

By saying they setup a “Honda” roadblock, that’s just odd to me. Why would cops do that? Do they really hate Hondas that much?

lol how does you owning a civic and TL compare at all to driving an s2k? i’m not seeing how your post was even relevant

i was stating originally that its bullshit that they use what could be a decent event(if it was ran correctly) into a way for them to get all the modded cars in one area and pull them over. i’m willing to bet it will be worse this year, hence why i will not drive there, thats what i was saying.

everyone knows that honda is slang term for mexican coke dealer. c’mon man.

Whole lotta Butt Hurt in this thread right here.