Small LCD TV

So I’m in the process of turning the ancient half bath in my basement into the ultimate man cave bathroom. The steam shower unit and urinal are in, which definitely helps, but it’s just not complete until you can watch the game while you drop a D.

Looking for a 19-23 inch LCD. At least 720p…SD is a little too shitty for this application. HDMI in and headphone jack or RCA audio out required (stereo in the steam shower unit has an aux in, score!) since I just ran the cables today.

Budget is $50-125, depending what you’ve got.

http://www.kmart.com/rca-32inch-led-hdtv-led32b30rq/p-012W004795887001P?prdNo=2&blockNo=2&blockType=G2 i know its $100 more than your budget but if you can have a bath in your “man cave” you can spend a extra hundred :). picked one of these up for my work so i can watch football while there on Sundays, pic is great and a great deal for a 32" LED Tv

Joe, I have an 32" RCA LCD that I would let go for $100. Don’t know if its too big for your space, but the TV was great for me til I upgraded. I would say its about 4 years old, and works flawlessly.

I have a vizio 26" id sell for $150. Again outta your budget a bit, but in great shape, works perfect, HDMI, Headphone out

got a 32" 1080 toshiba lcd, will sell for 125

I think I would hit my head on a 32 :frowning: Basement ceilings are a lot shorter than normal ones

Bump…looks like I can accomodate a 19 to a 23-24. Anyone?

A few months ago I bought an dynex 24 inch tv from best buy for 129 dollars. Not even a crazy sale, that is close to the normal price. Love it in the bedroom.

If you walk around there, they have a ton of open box lcd tv’s in that size for 89-109 dollars. My dad bought a little 19 inch one for 89 bucks open box.

I’ve never had a problem with the best buy brands dynex or insignia.

I have a 20 inch philips. Its yours for $75 if you want it.

Picked up a 19" Dynex off craigslist for $60 today. Thanks for the offers guys