Snap On Solus Ultra

Hello,

For sale is my Snap On Solus Ultra crome edition. The item in question is new, but was opened to make sure everything was there. Got it for free when I had purchased other items and have since had no need for the solus.

Asking 2300.00 USD OBO.

[FONT=Times]*SOLUS Ultra Full-functional Scan Tool

*OEM-specific coverage for dozens of vehicle systems

*Codes, live data graphing, functional test, initalizations and relearns, exclusive Fast-Track Trroubleshooter

*One keyless adapter covers 1996-newer vehicles

*Simply connect data cable to vehicle to automatically power-up

*Charges directly from vehicle via data cable

*Fast navigation on big 7" color touchscreen

I do have pictures had trouble uploading them. Can reach me at 716*491-3697 I am usually very busy so text would be great if not leave a message either way I will get back asap.[/FONT]

I had someone try to sell me there solus before, they got it for “free” when they bought there tool box but technically it still belongs to snap on until they get paid in full for items purchased to get the scanner for free.

Dang. How much did you have to spend to get a 2300 dollar item for free?

Too much. Haha

• Updated - - -

Everything’s paid for no more bills, that why I can sell it now. I really don’t want to sell it, but right now I have other obligations that need attending. I’d rather make money of of it.

I’m assuming this was from the toolbox free scanner promo. Great scanner, use one at work all the time.