Snapped some pics of Final GTS' viper.

1. From another part of the world; foreign: exotic tropical plants in a greenhouse. See synonyms at foreign.

2. Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange.

[quote=“Pass McGrass,post:41,topic:31789"”]

1. From another part of the world; foreign: exotic tropical plants in a greenhouse. See synonyms at foreign.

2. Intriguingly unusual or different; excitingly strange.

[/quote]

1. dancers in canada

[quote=“Carnut,post:3,topic:31789"”]

Holy Fag-Mo-Tron

[/quote]

yup. What a great way to ruin the lines on a car with a fucked up paint job. That kind of mural looks good on the flat side of a bus.

No sense of style…

I think all vipers should come as level 7 dungeon masters from the factory, and all 300zx’s should have have as level 4 dragon slayers

haha thank you pass…silly cuv thinking words only have one meaning

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:42,topic:31789"”]

1. dancers in canada

[/quote]

ROFL at the diarhhea smiley.

:lol:

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:21,topic:31789"”]

wow man you really have NO sense of humor at all do you?

[/quote]

it could be that I dont really think its funny… Not that I am all that bothered by it, just didnt really see the point in saying it was mine.

I also guarantee their is at least one moron on this site who read the first post, is new, and now thinks I own that car.

Oh well…

[quote=“Final GTS,post:47,topic:31789"”]

it could be that I dont really think its funny… Not that I am all that bothered by it, just didnt really see the point in saying it was mine.

I also guarantee their is at least one moron on this site who read the first post, is new, and now thinks I own that car.

Oh well…

[/quote]

i’ll bet the wizard car not only has wizards, but drives as well! you wish you owned it.

It needs to be parked outside of skybar.

*skyclub

:picard:

[quote=“newman,post:48,topic:31789"”]

i’ll bet the wizard car not only has wizards, but drives as well! you wish you owned it.

[/quote]

I would drive around a hot-pink barbie-mobile right now until my car is driveable in a couple weeks… So yeah, the Wizard Wagon isnt a far cry.

Hell… I cant even PUSH my car around right now. Not having wheels SUCKS.

So will your car be out in a couple weeks?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:53,topic:31789"”]

So will your car be out in a couple weeks?

[/quote]

I hesitate to even say yes… every time I do, something else gets fucked up somewhere.

IF nobody fucks anything up that I am still waiting on, then sure… it will be out in an N/A configuration. I dont want to lose any more of the summer designing a 1-off blower for testing, so that will have to wait til fall/winter. Only short a couple minor peices… but they are kinda holding me up from doing anything.

Anyone who knows the whole story of the fuck-ups my suppliers have made along the way on this car probably doesnt understand how I haven’t gone postal yet.

I cast Magic Land Missle!

^ lol

[quote=“K Cuv,post:29,topic:31789"”]

Marcus > you

[/quote]

aww dude thats a low blow

:picard:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:47,topic:31789"”]

I also guarantee that there are many morons on this site who read the first post (are not new) and now think I own that car.

Oh well…

[/quote]

fixed

[quote=“ultradriver10000,post:44,topic:31789"”]

I think all vipers should come as level 7 dungeon masters from the factory, and all 300zx’s should have have as level 4 dragon slayers

[/quote]

I did not think they had levels… but never even played W.O.W