Snky Snky Taffy's meet THIS SUNDAY 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: I love the noobs that think racing and meets started in 2006.

Wish I could have made it though :tdown: Wall-E was pretty good though :tdown: stupid gf…

i KNOW this shit started way before then but sure think what you want you ignorant tard:fail:

When I saw OG I got excited because I thought it meant old gangstas.
Then I found out it meant original gangstas so I didn’t go because I wasn’t sure how original you had to be.:biglaugh:

That and the fact that I have an Audi so of course it is in the shop getting fixed (hopefully soon).

:lol: I’m ignorant but you thought it was gay that you didn’t know anyone… right :tup:

snky snky parking at my house across the street for the pool party :lol:

it was really nice to see everyone!!

good times…good people…lots of old faces that i missed

good times :tup:

i was there in spirit :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: So true…

Going to the pool store right now to buy the 15 gallons of muriatic acid to dump in the pool 24 hours before you jump in so your skin falls off :slight_smile: :wink:

:lol:

so much hate

A good amount of peeps showed up for how shitty the weather was. I wanna say thanks to everyone who did showed up. I was going to introduce my self to the new faces…but nah. Lol. That’s Howies job lmao. We’ll have another meet and the weather better cooperate. I’ m thinking of holding a during the day meet so everyone can check out each others cars and see my tail lights. Lol ;). The next one should be waaaaay bigger.

Next time ill have to run ya in the Saleen