Snow drifting tonight?

this may be promising?
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=en&geocode=&saddr=&daddr=42.894552,-78.749903&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=18&sll=42.894583,-78.749941&sspn=0.001824,0.004989&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=18

off the road and no neighbors

MEET @ Walden Krispy Kreme @ 12, leave @ 12:15 ?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=l&hl=en&geocode=&q=krispy+kreme&near=buffalo&ie=UTF8&ll=42.909488,-78.761094&spn=0.003646,0.009978&t=h&z=17

Got pulled over in hamburg, OP, and West seneca for “driving like an asshole”
no tickets, they were all cool about it lol.

I’ve always had good luck with a certain auto x lot in willville, might have to head over there for a few

me and my cousin are down, we just got back from eastern hills and thats where i suggest HUGE lot not many poles or pot holes

LETS GET THIS GOING ILL RECORD IT ALL

god dammit

if i were there i’d put the top down on the TA and lead the way to ECC-S

im in someone pm me to lemme know where we decide

i hope you all have rwd, but then again ur all cool so it would be drifting in fwd

I just went out for a bit around my area. Called fairgentleman, he said he’s out looking and about but I’m parked for the night.

no one showed up at krispy kreme
i just tore up ecc north for a good 45 minutes, i may be down for a round 2.

i was playing in the wegmans parking lot in amherst. that was fun.

we should seriously plan something for tomorrow meet up at mighty or something and all roll out and find a destination

Only if we stop and let me fill up my power steering fluid every 20 minutes.

Walden? I was there. No one showed
And how could you have been a KK @ 12:15 and then ecc for 45 minutes and post by 12:41?

I was there in the SS from around 12 to 1215. all i saw was the 2 dudes in the ranger that got stuck. I was assclowning in the K Mart lot for part of the time.

I was there for about 25 min, headed up union to KK on walden, then went back at 1215. no one had touched it since.

Since when does K Mart = Krispy Kreme ?
I saw you, but for reason I thought “if he was there for the meet then he would come over to the KK lot”. I guess that is what I get for saying meet at x location :picard:

ah well. 2 car meet is somewhat weaksauce anyway.

I’m so glad nothing really materialized since I lost my car downtown til about 1:30.

yea till security comes and as he is trying to hit you with the truck you keep making sick maneuvers to get away from him

i’ll be in the buffalo area tonight, 3/8 anyone going out tonight?