Snow

Originally posted by Shaggy
did your woman say that last night:rofl: :smiley: :tounge:

:rofl: :owned: 3

Yea jeeps are great, my GF’s father has a Rubicon, its really nice.

isnt it supposed to start raining or something

yea in the morning sleet

Originally posted by Shaggy
did your woman say that last night:rofl: :smiley: :tounge:

yea, that is what she said about you…you dont even step up to the plate

nope, thats right… i step up to her B hole…

:IDB:

Originally posted by BlkP42E
nope, thats right… i step up to her B hole…

:IDB:

hell i heard you were even worse. you mount up like a stack of nickles

i did hear that both amanda and lori like it in the pooper:tounge:

im stuck, got about 1 mile from my house and then turned around and started heading back. No chance of making it up my hill so I pull in my aunts driveway down a few houses from mine and of course i’m now stuck. I just have a feeling like my bumper is gonna be coming off my car sometime today.:embarass:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
im stuck, got about 1 mile from my house and then turned around and started heading back. No chance of making it up my hill so I pull in my aunts driveway down a few houses from mine and of course i’m now stuck. I just have a feeling like my bumper is gonna be coming off my car sometime today.:embarass:
lowerd car & snow =priceless:D :tounge:

You know during the wedding ceremony when they say for better or for worse? Apparently that doesn’t include helping to shovel the driveway at 5:00 AM. Who knew?

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
You know during the wedding ceremony when they say for better or for worse? Apparently that doesn’t include helping to shovel the driveway at 5:00 AM. Who knew?
mine helps!!!:smiley:

Actually she did help this weekend, and other times. I’m just being an ass! If I had listened to her, I would have bought a snowblower.

Originally posted by Jeff95TA
Actually she did help this weekend, and other times. I’m just being an ass! If I had listened to her, I would have bought a snowblower.
not touching that!!!:wink: :smiley:

Originally posted by Quik
hell i heard you were even worse. you mount up like a stack of nickles

i did hear that both amanda and lori like it in the pooper:tounge:

:rofl:

umm… i drove any/everywhere in the snow… the cabby can n3var lose!