SNOW.......

Here is your official snow thread so you pussies can bitch about the roads and driving, i myself love this weather and go out to drive. Gotta go plow and salt some more now…

I love driving in the snow. RWD ftw.

I just picked my kid up from school and was doing a few donuts in the parking lot. I love driving tin the snow, especially when my wife isn’t with me. :smiley:

its 62 here in denver coloraldo

fuckin working on a car in the snow outside blows. but was able to finish and and bring inside. now soaked and cold FTL

only if my blazer wasn’t out of service right now…i’d be having some fun…won’t take the risk in the caddy

and here I was spinning a few as well, thinking to myself…“man, you’re really too old to be doing this shit”.

But you’re way more ancient than me. Thanks for validating my youth.

:rofl:

I don’t mind driving in snow when no one else is on the road. But commuting in this shit sucks (unless you actually like creeping up 279N in gridlocked traffic at 5 MPH for 45 minutes straight).

Thats any different than any other time how?:doh:

Because it’s about 4 times worse when it’s snowing- that’s how.

My kids love spinning around in the snow.

My 6 year old was on his dirt bike today and having a blast sliding around in the snow.

But yea, I am way too old to be doing donuts in a parking lot. :smiley:

California, PA 4 Hours ago - Raining, existing snow was melting.

North Hills… When the hell did this like 8 inches show up?

hmm…California on Monday…ftw :smiley:

i went looking for steep hills… i saw the mayor in a plow truck still helpin oj look for nicoles killer with geraldo in the back with al capones loot.

mcknight at lunchtime was pretty fucked but no complaints here. stil got to the pancake house without 4wd.

I was out doing donuts in an undisclosed dead end/cul-de-sac. And it was fun.

I like driving my Jeep in 2wd in this slop. One section of 22 was pretty bad today, I spun a whole lot getting moving, but never used 4wd.

Although I tend to get sick of dark grey overcast western PA weather, I really enjoy a good snowstorm. I should take the DSM out for some donuts now…

I miss the snow. Never thought I would say that. I dont miss an inch here or a dusting there, but a full blown snow storm. I liked plowing snow with the front end of the eclipse.

Its actually pretty chilly here…47 at the moment :slight_smile:

man I remember when I was younger we’d get a snow storm and school would be canceled. me and a friend made close to $300 in 6 hours shoveling driveways.
and back then when your 10 years old $150 a peice was like an act of god.

now adays someone will stick a gun in ur face and take ur money… just happend a block from my house last week to some kid like 14.