Did everyone forget how to drive in snow???

I left 40 minutes early this morning and got to work 45 minutes late! I love the first snow fall, becasue you see all the people that must have forgotten how to drive in snow, even though they live in NY.

I pulled out of my drive way, and at the end of the road is a car that didnt stop at the intersecion and stuffed it in the ditch. I proceded to get stuck behind a for explorer doing 22 miles an hour in 45mph roads, and slowed to about 10mph while driving up a long hill! I thought he was actually going to stop, I passed him. Then a car ahead of me crawling at about 3 mph trys to stop behind a few others at a red light and all 4 lock up and she panics and freezes up and gets into the worlds slowest 90 deg sliding stop. I was rolling it was the funniest thing I ever saw, I couldnt do that if I tried.

All that was with in 20 minutes, and I didnt even get to go 10 miles!

I wont even spew the rest of the LULZ I saw on my ride from amsterdam to albany. full sized trucks with plows in the front going 25 mph in the truway all alone. It was one display of zero driving skill after another.

Post up your morning LULZ from the retards you saw on the road.

This was at 9:20AM when I got in the office.
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk94/kkkustom2/badday.jpg

i left normal time and got to work normal time. u suck

/thread

was sssssssssssidewaysssssssssssssssss all the way into workkkk, love sn:clapw driving

Wtf. Because you are in a pickup it doesn’t mean you can go 55mph. I laughed at all the trucks off the road.

Took me 2.5 hours to get to Schenectady (22 miles). What a joke.

took me 10 min to drop the fiance off but took an hr to do the same trip backwards!

Nahhh Kiid… My subaru is a tank, and I nevar get stuck… but I cant get around a rolling road block of cars u know.

Yep, I started right down my driveway and all over out of the city. The best one was the right hander getting on the thruway at the amsterdam exit, 3rd gear pegged allll the way around it. I had to almost stop getting to it to give me time between the cars ahead of me, the peeps behind got a hell of a show lol.

AWD FTW

It can if you can drive said 4wd. A good driver can take a Geo Prisim 55 in the snow.

I heart all the middle age women in suvs, trucks and 4wd cars that look scared as shit behind the wheel. GTFHOME and cook me breakfast woman.

You’re single aren’t you.

I have people in my office who left for work at 6:30 and just showed up a few minutes ago. Its really crazy… people drive like morons in the first snowfall of the year, happens every year.

Nope engaged, been with her for 9 years.

My wife can drive… :rofl

Yup, 26miles Amsterdam to Latham and 1 hour and 20 minutes. At least I could pass people on Rt. 5 and 890. Once I hit Rt. 7, I was stuck in traffic, nothing I can do. So I put it back in 2wd and gave people a show. I passed one of my co-workers sideways and coated him with snow. Then got in front of him at a light and let him have it. I don’t really like him anyways, haha. I love it, the first real snow storm is like Christmas morning use to be for me(Just found out Santa isn’t really, real, 2 years ago. Hasn’t been the same since). I was out in the snow on the quad Saturday for 5 hours. Loved it. Rip all around come back home. Let it melt in the garage and it was as clean as when I left.

Krazy, you said it perfectly about the middle aged women that can’t drive and are practically in tears going to work. I saw a bunch of them this morning They’re doing 20mph in a 55 with there hazard lights blinking. Amazing. Just stay home and save the rest of us the hassle of trying to pass you while you’re driving down the middle of a 2-lane highway like the Ditches are calling for you… Oh yeah, I forgot, I love you mom, did you remember to turn your blinkers off when you got to work. I made it to work safely. She’s going to be pissed when she reads this. Haha.

Anyways, now that I have my “Fat Hoe” (2Dr. Tahoe 4x4) it just hasn’t been the same. You spin it up then let off and those damn tires keep spinning. I have to touch my brake at times to get them to stop. I miss my Cherokee. The 5spd made drifting so much easier. I could drift that thing like I was getting paid to do it. I would hold it sideways around the on ramp at Exit 25 everytime it snowed. And as always people. Never clean off your licence plates. I know that’s saved me many times in the past. No need to get the police involved in our sport of winter drifting. Let them deal with all the “stupids” in the ditches.

Hey buddy! Nice to see you enjoyed the weather too! lol. I gota throw a track on the sled tonight and rebuild the recoil and I will down to blast up your way and ride with ya!

Tell the Brian i said hi too for me.

no, just knowing how to drive dictates that.

I was perfectly fine doing 55 in little accord with all seasons for the little time i wasn’t in traffic stuck behind slow morons.

Haha, yeah, it was a good time this morning. Snowblowing tonight is going to suck. Especially if we get rain to pack it all down.

Good to hear from ya. How are you doing. Are you good to be riding snowmobile already. Hopefully so. I’ve been having bad luck with getting a sled this fall. I missed out on 3 sleds already. I just found another one though. I’m hoping to go look at it tonight or tomorrow if all goes well. If I can get a decent deal. I’m hoping to have a sled by this weekend. I’m not really getting my hopes up though. The guy is asking top book. So unless we can meet somewhere in the middle, I just don’t know yet. But yeah, if I get a sled, I’m going to be looking to do some riding this winter, for sure. I’m probably going to join the Charlton snowmobile club and ride from my area up to the lake. Here’s hoping.

OMG EVERYONE PANIC!!!

:ahh

I dont get what the deal is. Not sure how many of you are familiar with the back way into Cooperstown, 165 to 166… Anyways I used to go that way everyday. Well theres a crazy steep hill right after Seward. I had no problems going that way with my little Civic with snows on. Half the time the road wasnt even plowed yet. I just dont understand what it is when snow first hits, most of these people have lived here in the snowbelt, but just forget what snow is.

Nice dude! Yeah my back is ok and everything feels alright. Before the snow flew I did a bunch of laps on the MX track and felt fine so I am good to go. We rode the trails from Hegaman to the charlton tails up to the lake a bunch of times last year, it was good! Cant wait for a bit more snow.

well i realized my 4 door teg is to low lol, my dad thanked me for plowing the drive way this morning, ahaha it actually did a good job