Did everyone forget how to drive in snow???

Egg-Zackly… I dont get why I look forward to snow and driving in it and everyone else dreds it.

USA shoudl be like Finland, they teach 16 year old kids how to hit a skid pad and make it mandatory to know how to recover a drift and stuff like that.

Good thing i got my snows mounted on my beater the other day

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/93dxhatch/snows.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/93dxhatch/snows4.jpg
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g215/93dxhatch/snowtires.jpg

“Yeah, Mavis, I need two, 365/30 R19 snow tires for my ferrari please.”

Lambo.

Good to hear. If you can ride your MX track, you should be able to ride anywhere. I ended up deciding to keep my CR. I want to give it another try next season.

Where do you ride from in Hagaman. I was looking at the map and it looks if you take off from the corner of Truax/67. You have to ride all the way out towards 147 then it cuts back through Galway and up. Looks like a long ride. My neighbor joined the trail system last year I think. He parks at the West Charlton Church and rides up. Says it takes 35-45mins to be at the lake which isn’t to bad. I looked for trails all over this summer in my area. There just aren’t any good ways from my driveway up to the offical trails. So as crappy as this is. I have to trailer up to somewhere to get on. I know of a few people that live by the trail and one has the trail go through there yard. But it’s nearer to Truax Rd. I mean, at one point, the trail is only about 2 miles away from my house.

Yeah i no, and they are little dinky 245’s too… I was just sayin a funnay.

We rode from Alison Dr. through some fields and what not then come out behind Doug Druz’s house next to the mobile on mannys corners and 67. then the trails back there have signs and a map showing where to go from there to hit the charelton trails.

Yeah, $hit’s overrated and it’s all a matter of skill…

I was cruising along at 111 mph on Rt 7 this morning riding on four doughnuts… Only reason I didn’t peg her was because they were S rated to 112 only.

I actually showed up at work maDD early, all while hitting 34 mpg in the Beemer too, new record thanks to the reduced friction…

I love snow!

I was getting off of 890 on to the crosstown and there was a rather large snowdrift across the off ramp several inches deep of that thick wet slush and about 15 feet long. I hit it and it threw the car sideways but I managed to straighten out fairly easily then after I received a thumbs up from the guy in the Buick Rendevoux driving behind me as he pulled up next to me at the next light. Then getting back on to 890 heading home I noticed mad flashing lights at the exit where I went sideways, I’m wonderin if someone legit crashed driving through it.

This was at like 330 in the afternoon as well.

The best two I saw were the F350 plow truck in a ditch just before exit 10 (south) and the Ford Taurus way in the middle of the median around exit 8a (south). The Taurus had one of those orange stickers the cops put on parked cars and there was somebody still in the passenger seat.

I also saw a Blazer 4x4 and a CRV in ditches.

Of course I was driving the work truck when I saw these so I couldnt break out the chain.

my 7 minute commute became a 9 minute commute, i was PISSED

So you were 29% incoienvienced on your ride to work for your 7 minute normal commute.

My 30 minute ride became 115 minutes. I was inconvienced 285% on my commute!

lol traffic math FTL. Lucky for you your close to work. :bowdown

i forgot to mention, my commute was from work to home so no worries of being late.