Stay the F home if you cant drive in the snow

Holy fucking shit. exit 23 off ramp on the thruway was stopped 5 miles prior to the merger. Lucky for me I was stuck on the left passing lane and being the asshole passed a few and cut in towards the front of the herd. 45 minutes later I make it through the toll and out to 787, where 2 cars hazards on were blocking ALL of 878 going 1 mph, fuck that they could have been going UP hill they were going so slow. No exaggeration. I passed about 20 people, passed them and has ALL of 787 as far as I could see EMPTY. I was so close to pulling over and honestly pulling them out of the fucking car and parking it for them on the shoulder.

IF YOU CAN FUCKING DRIVE IN THE SNOW CALL THE FUCK INTO WORK. IS IT BETTER TO STRUGGLE TO MAKE YOUR NORMAL 20 MINUTE COMMUTE IN 3 HOURS TIME BECAUSE YOU UTTERLY SUCK AT LIFE? ARE YOU WILLING TO CAUSE ACCIDENTS BECAUSE YOU CANT CONTROL YOUR CAR IN 3 INCHES OF FUCKIGN SNOW?!??!?!

I was soooo close to stuffing one or both of them into a guard rail with the truck, collecting insurance finally on this turd and telling these people off so fucking bad.

Dont care if you people think I am nuts, or need help… both have already been admitted!

so what kind of road rage did you have today in the few inches of snow we had? :rofl

relax

Oh noes, edited to highlight in red. Kid is PISSED.

I was pleasantly surprised to see that the horrific drivers that normally plague RT29 were no where to be found. 5 minute commute took 5 minutes, definitely a good day.

On a side note, I turned 28 years old today… I feel old.

:haha YESSSSSS

It just fucking out of control. EVERYONE coming into my office said they didnt take it out of 1st gear in the last 2 hours coming to work.

Thread is now Happy Birthday Jdaniels thread

Happy birthday jdaniels! lol

NOOOOOO this is RAGE ON TEH ROADSSSSS THREAD!!!

gotcha covered. /
http://shift518.com/showthread.php?p=748770#post748770

driving past the airport the right lane was completly covered bc everything was driving in the left lane. well they were all going about 20 so i pasted them all in the right lane like they were standing still in my RWD m3. people were looking at me like i was crazy

ps: there are ducks in my pool. :number1

I heard central ave is at a standstill right now :rofl

I almost wanted to pull out the cop that was stuck going uphill on my way to class this morning…instead i blew by him in 6th :rofl

Strong work.

HAHAHHAH YESSS. that was me a few weeks back on rt67. Copper couldn’t handle anything past 25mph in a dusting. I threw the blinker on and blew his doors off, drifted the first turn infront of him like a DK and was smiling ear to ear!

What kind of snows do you have on the m3?

you know what it is… its the damn news saying its the biggest storm evar and people think magically that 3 inches of snow somehow turned to razor blades killing baby’s or something pathic.

do these hopeless idiots know we just had 3 inches of snow a few weeks back in the am and it was NOWHERE near the hell ride in to work?

just goes to show you how damn impressionable soft-headed retards are these days.

I passed that KK. Thruway, westbound was FUCKED at exit 23 @8:30am.

graspic

deadbeat, I’ll follow your line on my way to class in a half hour if it’s still there. :thumbup

Day off today, but thats not stopping me from going out with the s4 :number1

Yeah that’s exactly when I was in it. did you see the retards on 787 too!?

or did you see a retard in a green ford ranger thinking he owns the road and is mightier than all? :rofl

I can drive in the snow.

I’m also staying home today. I’m 20 with high blood pressure. I can’t handle screaming at my windshield for 3 hours on my way to hvcc. Something will pop.