Snowboard Guys

I was looking around for a new board and found a company by the name bataleon.Has anyone ever heard of them or tired them and also if so know any shops around that sells them.I want a new board my danny kass pro model isnt cutting it any more

Never heard of them. But I’m not a serious snowboarder either. Just a rec guy.

never heard of that company.

i picked up a skate banana last season and im lovin it, would def recommend one.

I’ve heard of them, but honestly I don’t see any point in buying a board right now that doesn’t have banana technology and magne traction. lib tech & gnu, only 2 companies to go with.

**roxy boards are also made by mervin if i’m not mistaken… not positive if they have mtx or btx models though…

word.I LOVE my gnu.i wouldnt even bother with a board witout banana tech

they have mag and banana

however they are also for females only

anyone got a hook up on gnu?I love my kass pro model but i want a new board so if anyone has a hook up let me know

I have a fairly unused GNU carbon high beam MTX I would sell.

stop by urban, 736 elmwood ave. we have all our new lib & gnus in

i rock the burton

forum forever

forum is burton

i would love to hear your reasoning

burton bought forum 3 years ago

Anything that is coming out this year with some sort of banana, or “rocker” shape. It’s like cheating.

have you ridden banana? you guys don’t carry mervin right?

i haven’t ridden a burton banana but everyone i’ve heard from says banana sucks without mag.

I originally thought the same thing about “cheating.” but then I actually rode it. It’s not like that it all. It just bites better when you put your weight into the carve flexing the board tortionally. it’s great.

I haven’t ridden any form of reverse camber. Although this season i’m going to check out K2’s flat line board, the believer, and Burtons rocker Custom.

I was saying cheating as to park. I feel like pressing, buttering, and transitioning all are improved with this idea.

in terms of buttering and pressing, it’s really only like a 1cm difference between a rockered and cambered board. a soft board is a soft board, knamean?

edit: and who knows. I think the change in snowboards is nowhere near as drastic as this, but when skateboards started getting skinnier and having noses and concave, I guess it was “cheating” in a sense, but it brought skateboarding to an entirely new level. Maybe this will to some tiny extent improve some aspects of riding that pave more advancement?

Anything for the bettering of this sport is okay with me!