Sns

:madfawk: for your lame repeated attempts on g-body jokes.

cutty = :drama:

cant target just one member when it comes to making fun of Gbodies.

Geah!!!

well u locked that thread before i could respond. He’s just mad cause what i said about the D & B cruise was right.

eurodad, no drama here, just not afraid to tell it like it is.

no. it was me stunting on top of corvettes. see picture above

:greddy:

GHEAH

well it does make sense… that car show used to be all old dudes, like thursdays on buttermilk hollow out at the ELKS>… its’ all old custom cars…

not neons, cavilers, jettas with lights and ugly ass wheels.

i’m not surprised.

fliter what u let in…cant they do that???

repeated? Go drag out all the jokes I have cracked on G-bodies in the last month and post them here. I want thread references not “this one time on pittspeed”…

Sorry but you are mistaking me for two things.

1st a pearson who is actually raging on you 24/7 about your car and 2nd some one who really gives two shits about what you drive.

Race, mod, Restore, Drive with what you want, its all a matter of personal preference. When you finally learn about personal choice and understand that then you can take comments with a grain of salt most of the time.

But seeing as you were probably skull fucked on a regular basis at CC against your personal choice and will, I can understand why you are so anal about it.

(now i do bust your balls about CC alot because its funny to watch you react) :finger:

cavy

suck

well just just u directly didn’t say it doesn’t make it non lame or no repeating.

I know g-bodies rust, i know red necks and gangmembers drive them, i know a lot of them are slow. but guess what, a lot of cars rust, gangmembers and red necks drive other cars sometimes and a lot of cars are slow.

how are you going to filter what comes in. First off, the older cars are coming more scarce and more expensive. Second these anal old fucks will be dead soon who own some of these cars and so will the cars them selves unless you have mucho denero. Scrap yards only hang around so long before the rust away and are no good. Might as well get used to the new era just like they have for decades.

air? I hope so they have an internal combustion engine and 2 gerbils…

easy…say its a classic car show…and say u must take home ur moms 94 accord wiht stickers and fart can, and neon lights home to her…she needs to go get dinner

right but some of these orginizers are more open minded then some of you knuckle heads on here. So they are not going to make it a classic car cruise.

Chirst most people that do what I did knew when it was welcomed and when it wasn;t if it said classic cruise we didn;t show up unless it was to look.

If it says just car curise and its at a place like D&B sorry but thats all makes and modles.

Quite personally I’m tired of seeing every mid life crisis 40 somthing year old guys with there stock 87 vette sitting there in his dock martins without socks thinking he is hot shit.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:smiley:

tell me you don’t agree…lol

You know the kind of people I;m talking about. You can even throw in a straw brimmed golf hat that says titlest for a better picture if you like…

x2 LOL :bowrofl: :bowrofl: