So at work today we just got......

A brand new audi r8 had no clue we were getting one i just walked outside and it was there lol , it is a nice car i would definitely dd one sorry for the shitty cell pics

Ugh. Love it.

Do these things go for more than sticker? I don’t know how hard they are to get.

effing HOT

i dont know i asked my boss and he said he doesnt know what he is gonna try and get for it i told him he should just keep it for himself lol i was sitting in it and it is really comfortable

Very nice indeed

it just showed up? it wasnt an ordered car or its not spoken for?

awesome cars.

These are going to be outrageously cheap in a 5-7 years, I can’t wait. Cheaper MSRP than 996 Turbo’s, more of them produced, and an Audi badge instead of a Porsche one. I predict they bottom out around 40k.

well i dont know if it was ordered or not i didnt know anything about it we have a transporting / used car/classic cars buissness so idk why it is here

Never thought of it like that…but I like it :slight_smile:

Yeah man, when they were brand new early last year I saw 20+ of them when I was in Florida in 1 week. (Including the V12 TDI version). I was joking about a spec/club racing series for them.

I usually see atleast one a week on the thruway.

which one is the v12 tdi version i think the one we have is v12 im not really sure though

such a hot car especially in black

Mike, how much do they sell for now?

No, it’s a V8.

There are only 2 V12 TDI versions built, both prototypes.

Paulo MSRP is $108,000 and most are hovering right around that or more depending on options as the car is less than 1 year old.

oh ok

where is this?

Don’t tell him! He’s going to steal it!

nice.

i know where it is :snky: