so bswaptcivic was telling me how he feels about pittspeed

Ask, “Noah the Purdy” He and I talked shit on eachother for a good while on pittspeed. Then we met in person when I ran up on him in a sunco parking lot, after that we’ve been cool and run into eachother often being from the same part of town.

you think i took him seriously? i know he was joking around and if he wasnt oh well… its pittspeed haha

ask noah and several other ppl, im a dick in real life, soo dont think that im just a dick behind a keyboard. asshat, if u dont like it, dont post. simple as that. fucktard douchebag ass n00b honda driving fuckstick

We did? :smiley:

Seriously. Anybody that takes anything said here seriously enough to whine about it needs to grow a set. I’m willing to bet everyone here is a damn decent person in real life. Speaking of Ben, we should have a late night ENP meet. Haha.

for sure, I’m trying to take out this kids gt35r powered, 30,000 original mile gsx project I’m working on, haha

How’s your project car coming along, Noah? Is that going to make it to eat and park anytime soon?

New rear-end is going in this weekend. Plus, since I’m living in moon, I’m only 3 minutes away from Jeff if something horrible happens. :stuck_out_tongue:

exactly! … I was joking around … Its Pittspeed for crist sake.

Cliffs please?

in the end anyone will help you if your not a wanker.

We wouldn’t expect you to care. We’re just a bunch of disfigured anti-social computer nerds that dream of owning a car badass enough to allow us the gravitas to post on such a distinguished website as Honda-Tech.

In fact, I’m truly humbled that you even replied in this thread. I think I might just go jerk off thinking of it and then take a nap, to dream of a Pittspeed where faggot n00bs don’t post retarded fucking threads and then making hilarious posts trying to defend themselves, only making themselves look more retarded.

The reason we bash noobs is to weed out the douchebags. Thank you very much for making our jobs easier. Don’t let the door hit your cum-satchel on the way out.

:rofl: @ “cum-satchel”

You’re all cunts.
I hate everyone, specially the white kids.

You’re a cunt, you cunt.

i hate crackas too

Black power.

Wait a minute…I just realized something…

I live in Ohio, I haven’t seen a black person in years!

he just bought a new truck to tow with!!!

I may need that!

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXrLgdTyU14&feature=related”]YouTube - Drunk Daft Punk! THE WORST!- Harder Bodies Faster Stronger[/ame]

Cunt.

I’m pretty sure I met you in person last summer, and you were a decent person. I’m not saying nobodys a decent person in real life. The point I’m trying to drag across is exactly what I said, everyone flaunts like they’re tough shit on this board in order to get a rise out of people, or gain some noobs respect so they can jock their nuts over their l337 status for being on a silly local forum for 5 years.

Way to go, now I know you lack the skill to come up with anything more clever. You realize that you bashing noobs wasn’t my point at all, correct? In fact, I think my post completely flew over your head, and the only way you could even try to retaliate is coming up with a 3 sentence post in attempt to, once again, flaunt like you’re some cool motherfucker. So, instead of trying to defend yourself on the rest of my post, you, once again, try to lay down something from your never-ending list of “words to call people when I realize I can’t come up with anything else on the interwebz.” You think I haven’t heard a comeback using the word cum with some other irrelevant word, in order to make yourself sound original? Get a clue, wait I’m sorry. You couldn’t get a clue if I lathered you in clue glue, put you in a field of horny clues during clue mating season, dickhead. Fact is, you’re really a nobody who yearns for the attention from people on the internet WHO JUST SO HAPPEN to live in the same general area as you. You feed off the attention. G’day. Oh, and don’t think that you’re sorry excuse for “weaving out the douchebags” will make me avoid the site just because of you, you big guy you.