So I am the only import owner on right now...

look at this OC wanksta on here actin the fool

This one is actually bigger than a regular pocket bike. Its 51 inches long and total height of 27. The Seat height is 23 inches.

All I car eis it will fit in the back seat of my car for shows. I;m going to gattos later this week to get a helmet and I;m ahving it all painted to match :smiley:

Whitey I’ll call you. My brother was like “dude you have to find out the internal sizes so we can built it up then pump it full of Nitrous”…lmao I’m going to be one of the first people in the area to get killed on one of these things :smiley:

Originally posted by Darkstar
bitch im from the ghetto. the GET-OH. Nigga please. My shits just down at lil Trons place gettin the 20’s put on. Cmon nigga fo real!

someone is out of control tonight…

You sit down on that thing and then stand back up and the bikes coming with ya!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

just throw a sneaky pete shot on it should be easy to do

Originally posted by LS1 babe
who makes that bike?

Its made in china and has a mistubishi motor. I can;t proncounce the name. and I don;t have this shit here to type it.

The ones they race which hit 75 MPH are made in Italy buy places like blata, polini. They only have seat heigghts of like 16 inches and weight about 35-40 pounds. They also cost like 3500 bucks. Fuck that I just wanted somthing to fuck around on… :smiley:

bitch please. You sit down on that thing and then stand back up and the bikes coming with ya!

crazy white folk. :rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: hahahhah

i got a buddy who was one hta runs off of 18volts paid like 200 buks for it. weight limit is only 150 tho

looks like alot of ppl cant ride it

Originally posted by Quik
just throw a sneaky pete shot on it should be easy to do

fuck yeah thats what I told him I just have to get all the specs :smiley:

Whight can I get a pittspeed sticker for this beotch :smiley:

“Fat Guy on a little bike”

newman on a scooter = priceless when he gets up it will still be up his ass

i got a buddy who was one hta runs off of 18volts paid like 200 buks for it. weight limit is only 150 tho

looks like alot of ppl cant ride it

yeah I got this one for 525 shipped to the door, has a 49 cc engine and can haul 300 lbs. Turn sigles, head and tail lights, speedo, electric start. front and rear disc braks…first thing I;m doing is ripping the intake off and putting a K&N on :smiley:

K&N isnt always good for a bike. usually when you throw on a K&N on a bike you need to jet it sometimes. dont knwo about hte pocketbikes

newman on a scooter = priceless when he gets up it will still be up his ass

:finger: fuck you buddy :smiley: this think has a 16 inch wide seat it was made for big boys.

I thik pewter should get one and we can drag them at PRP on test and tune night :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
This one is actually bigger than a regular pocket bike. Its 51 inches long and total height of 27. The Seat height is 23 inches.

All I car eis it will fit in the back seat of my car for shows. I;m going to gattos later this week to get a helmet and I;m ahving it all painted to match :smiley:

Whitey I’ll call you. My brother was like “dude you have to find out the internal sizes so we can built it up then pump it full of Nitrous”…lmao I’m going to be one of the first people in the area to get killed on one of these things :smiley:

In breaking news, a local fat man was killed on a miniature sized sport bike today. The lardo, seen here with his naked fat ass exposed to the world <intert pic of Mikes bare ass sticking straight up in the sky with his head stuck between to guardrails, with motorcycle 1/3 exposed with the remaining 2/3’s jamed up his cheeks>, was riding a bike that no self-respecting person over the age of 8 would be caught dead riding.

:love:

K&N isnt always good for a bike. usually when you throw on a K&N on a bike you need to jet it sometimes. dont knwo about hte pocketbikes

I was just fucking around, Like I said I hve to look at the motor, I’ll swap it out if I have to later my uncle is into bikes I can talk to him and probably get somthing crazy on it.

I just thought it was funny as hell and had to have one. Jenn wants one now too so if she likes it even more when it gets here I;ll probably be buying her one as well.

In breaking news, a local fat man was killed on a miniature sized sport bike today. The lardo, seen here with his naked fat ass exposed to the world <intert pic of Mikes bare ass sticking straight up in the sky with his head stuck between to guardrails, with motorcycle 1/3 exposed with the remaining 2/3’s jamed up his cheeks>, was riding a bike that no self-respecting person over the age of 8 would be caught dead riding.

:rofl:

was riding a bike that no self-respecting person over the age of 8 would be caught dead riding.

your just pissed you can’t throw money away for simple fun shit

:bigok:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
your just pissed you can’t throw money away for simple fun shit

:bigok:

if you’re throwing money away, think of how much joy you could bring into a less fortunate persons life. Here at the Dontate-A-Block foundation, we give poor souls who were stupid enough to pick a DSM as their racercar, a new lease on life. Donating a 90-01 6 bolt block (with low miles, preferrably), will light up the eyes of a weary DSMer in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for your consideration

Dontae-A-Block
President, CFO, CEO, Secretary: Darkstar

if you’re throwing money away, think of how much joy you could bring into a less fortunate persons life. Here at the Dontate-A-Block foundation, we give poor souls who were stupid enough to pick a DSM as their racercar, a new lease on life. Donating a 90-01 6 bolt block (with low miles, preferrably), will light up the eyes of a weary DSMer in a matter of minutes.

Dontae-A-Block

How about next time you are up I’ll let you take a spin on it :smiley:

Dontae-A-Block

take it to cable access