This is me...

This is me. My name is Tony and yes I am from PR but no I am not a ricer. I believe in the performance of a car instead of how it looks or sounds. Sure I drive an import car which in “some” domestics minds groups me into the fags that are products of the fast and the furious. I hate being stereotyped. I am not associated nor do I like “ricers”. I think they ruin it for everyone that is into the real import scene. I love all kinds of imports, domestics and Euros. As long as they are done rite. Cars dont need body kits or side vinyl graphics. Please if you have a wing on your car, its fwd and it didnt come stock get it the fuck off. I can understand rims, a lil body accents like front lips (not whole bumpers). Neons Im not even gettin into that.

It doesnt matter if you have a V8 , V6 , or 4 Banger. Engines dont make cars the drivers do. We are the ones building and increasing the performance of the cars. It not how much money you put into it or whatever. Its about the time and pride you have into the car that makes it what it is.

So lets all get along here. I will be spending more time here on Pittspeed cuz PR is gettin gay. I been on Pittspeed before any of this shit happened between the two boards.

Lets just get along here.

You dont fuck with me and I wont fuck with you.

Originally posted by RedLineGSR94
So lets all get along here

Agreed…

once again its WINTER & THE INTERNET!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL
Agreed…
we all do get along but we do like to fuck around. So if ya cant handle that see ya:cool:

I know the difference between fuckin around and being a serious asshole

woooooooo hey tony u fucker!!!

yea Ill see you tuesday george :slap: :tounge:

define!!:smiley:

yea Ill see you tuesday george :slap: :tounge:
for:sex:

So which one do I do:confused:

:ugh: welcome

you seem like an ok cat there Mr Redline… just take things you read here with a grain of salt. For things are not always as they seem. :wink: (you fucking cocksmoke) :smiley:

welcome.

This is me. My name is Tony and yes I am from PR but no I am not a ricer. I believe in the performance of a car instead of how it looks or sounds. Sure I drive an import car which in “some” domestics minds groups me into the fags that are products of the fast and the furious. I hate being stereotyped. I am not associated nor do I like “ricers”. I think they ruin it for everyone that is into the real import scene. I love all kinds of imports, domestics and Euros. As long as they are done rite. Cars dont need body kits or side vinyl graphics. Please if you have a wing on your car, its fwd and it didnt come stock get it the fuck off. I can understand rims, a lil body accents like front lips (not whole bumpers). Neons Im not even gettin into that.

It doesnt matter if you have a V8 , V6 , or 4 Banger. Engines dont make cars the drivers do. We are the ones building and increasing the performance of the cars. It not how much money you put into it or whatever. Its about the time and pride you have into the car that makes it what it is.

So lets all get along here. I will be spending more time here on Pittspeed cuz PR is gettin gay. I been on Pittspeed before any of this shit happened between the two boards.

the riciest car on here probably belongs to franshice… red 3G eclipse (although the supercharger kinda offsets the rice… ;))

You’ll like it here a lot, basically no rice, all performance.

tear… you win the award for the best n00b address!!! :smiley:

welcome… heard things about your car, can’t wait to check it out

Originally posted by whitey
tear… you win the award for the best n00b address!!! :smiley:

welcome… heard things about your car, can’t wait to check it out

Welcome(thanks for singing up for my shit too!)

He might let me drive it, Im scared, I dont like driving other ppls cars.:scared:

I hope you feet can reach the pedals :smiley:

Originally posted by 8Grand
Welcome(thanks for singing up for my shit too!)

He might let me drive it, Im scared, I dont like driving other ppls cars.:scared:

drive the rustang: so i can drive the enlarged go-cart;) :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
drive the rustang: so i can drive the enlarged go-cart;) :smiley:
:rofl: :rofl: :burnout:

LOL @ mustangs