so i finally went out and tested my new camera today....

took a few shots of my friend’s 1991 Lincoln Mark VII LSC Special Eddition.

the Canon Rebel XT is definately worth the money so far.

Reminds me, I have to get some better pics of my truck…

Nice pics.
I have the Rebel XT too. I love it.

nice car, nice pics

does your friend have any spare parts he doesnt need ?

Wow, nice car, nice pics. Good luck with the new camera.

nice pics man

Can’t wait for next Summer. Then I can get some more pics of my car and maybe get flamed even harder than this year.

Not feelin’ the fogs, something smaller and cleaner would work better. Offbeat and cool. Other than that, it’s a nice car. :tup:

wow that is one ugly car.

its in great shape, but goddamn.

car looks good pics look good the only thing i noticed is that the driver side of the hood looks like its sticking up but not the pass. side. am i just seeing things or what.

get rims that don’t suck and you wont get flamed

you serious? these things are beautiful, i love the mark VII’s

:gotme:

Yea I’m gonna have to agree here…

Anyways, nice pictures. I’m contemplating getting this camera or the Nikon D50.

:word: x 9293274823274

Nice car. I think It’d look a lot better with the chrome blacked out and the driving lights gone. mmmmmm

what do u need? he has a whole car thats an exact twin that he is parting out.

and just for the record, the fog lights are stock, and the rims are stock and they were actually designed and made by BBS for Ford. and yes, the hood does stock up in the one corner. the car has 108,000 miles on it and is by no means in showroom condition, but its a nice car for what it is.

the header panel that the headlights and grill bolt to
the front bumper(if its painted) and its licence plate bracket
the drivers side urethane bumper-to-fender filler
all the grills and shit below the bumper
the fog lights

plus im sure i can get a list of other stuff

the foglights are now on the car in the pictures (you and everyone else wants those lol) the ‘main’ grill is gone, but everything else is there. let me know like NOW because the rest of the car is gutted and the shell is off to the junkyard either tomorrow or froday.

tell him to pull the stuff i listed , along with the washer pump, as ill definantly take those parts

the junkyard wanted $60 for the bare header panel and $125 for the bumper assem, ask him if those prices work for him