So I Finally ...

became part of the working force again last night. Damn did it feel good … can’t wait to have some $$$ flowing my way again. I got myself a job at Target working overnights from 10pm-7am and it’s pretty sweet. $9.25 an hour to do easy work and the nights go by fast. I guess last night was a shitty night too and I didn’t mind it at all. Next week is my first full week of work, and they already want me to work 32 hours, but I’m going to see if I can get a few more. :slight_smile: I’m looking to work close to 40 hours a week, specially at the pay they’re giving me. A nice added bonus about the job is that they feed us on Wednesdays and Fridays. Wednesdays is pizza and wing night, and fridays is subs for everyone. :tup: Also get a 10% discount on anything in the store … finally gonna get myself an ipod or something.

and finally you can finish the accord you fool. congrats sloma

congrats on the job. keep track of how many hrs they are giving you tho. i had a friend working there doing the same thing and they just kept hiring more people and cutting everyones hrs. not cool if your looking to make money