SO i got bored

awwww :frowning:

I always get stuck with the semi rich stuck up snobby girls or the bat shit crzy ones

where’s mine
wtf

I dont have the spare 2 hours to make you one

A) All of them are bat shit crazy
B) Rich stuck up girls often appear to have less miles on them than they really do, and in all srsnss, that’s all that really matters.

AND C) Why does it matter? …Unless you’re looking for one of those relationship thingies… :wierd

no I just want to test drive a scene girl. I have a feeling they are exciting in bed. I have recently gotten really bored with sex

Please define scene girl.

CP hotel party can help with that issue.

Scene Girl:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/uncoofbe/scenehairstyles.jpg

I.e trying to look like a 25 year old cali girl at 14-16 y/o. Facial piercings, possibly tats, and general emo ness.

Some look smoking hot though, probably take 2-3 hours to get ready.

Waits for Jesse to make emo girl comment about her

Oh awesome. My ex turned into one of those. DO IT!

Pics of ex. Scene girl thing is kinda hot IMO.

Definition:

typical “scene” girl:

-choppy hair
-usually black
-septum ring
-has a myspace with pictures of her from crazy angles with a TUFF face on because shes so hardxcore
-goes to local shows all the time
-belongs to a livejournal community called “cuntxcore” or “gungunbangbang” or “murderscene”. because anything involving guns, or bang, or murder, or glamour, electric, shock, lust, or cunt, is cool in her book
-often says things like “SUP ****” or “KTHXBAI” or “I HATE YOU KDIE” or “IM COOLER THAN YOU K” or “SUP IM RAD” on their myspace profile
-loves dinosaurs and robots and little girl bows and headbands because its just the way things are in the scene. dont ask them why all of them happen to find all of these things suddenly attractive, because they dont know themselves, its just what TOTALLY SCENExCORE people do.

usually theyre just obnoxious bitches who put on this “scener than thou” attitude and hate everyone else, kthxbai lol.
i am so scene, with my dinosaur shirt and my polka dot headband and my short choppy black hair and my cigarettes and my obnoxious attitude <3 kiss my ass kthxbai see you at the hardcore show tomorrow.

Jesse’s ex:

No, I only refer to one of the ex’s as Satan. Thanks Nicole. :rofl

Ok so by Ryan’s definition, she wasnt as hardcore scene but definitely did the look. Didnt wear the crazy part on her sleeve. Good times.

this is a little more my style versus what Ryan described

It’s like Liv Tyler crashed into a Miley Cyrus truck.

ZOMG Live tyler <3

her voice just does it for me and how she always dresses kind frumpy but is sooo hot

fap fap fap fap fap

Well you mentioned that Satan liked Dashboard, I thought maybe after you broke up she sent off the emo girl deep end or something.

:rofl Aptly described!

I would still prefer they actually look like females. I hate the wanna be hollywood diva huge sunglasses bs.

I had an thing for punk rocker skater chicks (the actually hot ones) from age 15-20, so there were a bunch of those.

I had dinosaurs as my myspace background. :frowning: