a few pics from college

i fiure I’ll share a bit since I’ve been away from all of you guys/girls for a while

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s240/ijibgoremtn/0814081701.jpg

discuss:

aww little mark found some whores… how do they like the emo threads you wear?

I wish they were whores sometimes, havent actually fucked either of them :wtf :lol but yeah they like the “emo” threads lol, I wear shorts every day though cuz its hot as fuck down here.

actually I dont mind that they are clean girls, they are both fun as hell and the 2nd one I kinda like. dirty girls just cheat and cause drama, but at the same time they fuck on the first date so…

done anything down there in the si yet? :giggedy

si is back home but at a shop in tampa they are selling a whole bunch of legit type-r parts for my car, hell they are selling a whole type-r!! i want! but only mods its ever gonna see are some different wheels, its gona get lowered, and I’ll put a cold air intake on it for the hell of it (stupid arc superinduction box I want you so bad COME OUT FOR MY CAR DAMNIT!)

Freshmen chicks :giggedy

They don’t put out because they wonder what could possibly fit in pants tighter/smaller then theirs : :haha

o thought your car was getting shipped down

what u driving now?

It’s college man, wake up and smell the cooter, clean girls put out on the first date just to have you as a “college mistake” 15 years from now :tong

i just drive my friends cars every once in a while so uhh a kia, a 5spd v6 camaro( kids savin for a v8 swap he’s actualy pretty chill) a gti 1.8t 5spd, and an autotragic rx8, i didnt even know they came in an auto, what a shame it looks sick in white to. oh and the second one is a sophmore, I’m just ballin like that I guess.

fuck why the fuck did i pick these two “I COULD BE THAT MISTAKE”

you owe me

Send me her #? lol

I do owe you but I’m not losing pussy over an alternator :lol

and a head. lol

lol oh fuck I forgot about that one there, um how bout when its finished I’ll let you dorifto it. but um it might not be finished for a while lol, being in college and all money is pretty tight. :lol :sad

lol. sell the head or junk it. makes for mad doobies and pussy

This is what I’m talking about!

meh i barely smoke anymore (for those that know me thats saying alot) but if I ever want to toke up on occasion its not like its hard to come by and its dirty cheap, and pussy is free, FREE CONDOMS FTW!! not cheapo’s either trojan’s ;D

::slight_smile: ;D werd.

Don’t wear a condom man. They’re college chicks. They’ll either A.)Drink the kid to death or B.)Get an abortion cause they’re in college and have no clue who the father is.

The first pic is good, chick’s ass hangin’ out in the background :lol

ur gonna open a box like that one day and ull find me, coming down to party and drink with you and those girls!