So I hired a PS member to do a Detail/buff for my shop and...

Turned out good man,hope he is happy:steelers:

did you go to first base to detail the car…also looks awesome and verry clean

looks good Chaz

yup:)

how much does it normally cost to get a car detailed?? and what are the levels of detailing …wax, buff…whatever??

who cleaned up the mess cheecks left there

what mess? lol

PM me heather or just call

pm’d ya ( I’m at work )

yup,its black

yup,shoulda seen it b4 hand:sadwavey:

I heard you were stopping down yesterday. Good job.

Looks awesome! You do some quality work my friend, are you busy later in the week to get a detail?

good job… its amazing before and after pictures… chaz told me you were comming down my first reaction was that you were comming down to fight him… But to detail a car I was shocked.

I have a repeat customer stop by wanting a detial/buff, hes very picky and wants a nice job.

So being that I do not do the detailing here I call upon a member of the board to come and assist me.

He shows up on time does his job, even goes a little futher than expected and discussed, gets paid and heads on out.

The customer stops back, in complete and udder amazment, couldnt belive that “a miricle” had occured, as he stated, said that it looked the best he’d seen it look in almost 60 thousand miles.

One of the very details he was most impressed with was that the detailer cleaned the calipers to such a shiney gleem, and being that they are stuffed behind 20’s there was no way that was easy.

The only thing im wishing i could have gotten outta this detailer was a reach around, hahaha
j/j

Anyways Devon, (Sleepergtp) Thank you! Seriously you did a great job on this beat ass Denali, I now have an EXT that wants in for saturday if you are intrested. LMK

Just wanted to share my experiance with the board :bigok:

thanks again
-Chaz

Cool… too bad you missed out on the reach around… and too bad cheeks missed out on the scoop…

hahaha i know youd think for all i spent i could at least get a reach around…

:bigok:

I got one with the head unit I purchased from firstbass…

FIXED