So much for 10,000th post countdown!

Crap, earlier this week, I was going to start a thread counting down to the 10,000th post of TNC…

I guess we’re growing really quickly! The past few days have reached 300 posts per day!

Keep on trucking TNC!

well why nnot start it still

yeah why wouldnt you if you had that idea???

It’s already past 10,000 posts.

Up until this week, we’ve only reached ~150 posts/day on average… however, we’ve been past 300 posts/day consistently… then I forgot about it.

Countdown to 50,000 posts?:{

lmao its at 9,921 posts…it says on the side there

LMAO she got you there Gabe…

WELL… this is confusing then. On the forum’s index page, ALL the way at the bottom, below “Who has visited”

These are the stats…

Threads: 985, Posts: 10,151, Threads Today: 15, Posts Today: 364, Members: 438
Welcome to our newest member, J_Z

I’m confused now…

lol hmmmm i unno

ya that does and doesnt make sense to me. cus on my screen it also says that exact same post count but yet there has been numerus post since that post of yours… so which is it?

Random we should take this up with Zep…

I think it’s the one at the bottom of the Forum Index…

That always seems to be accurate. To be honest, I’ve never really checked out the mini-stats, as it’s minimized.

I do believe that we’re over 10,000 posts though.

oh…yea i never realised it never changed cuz im pretty sure we got over 400 members and there it says 364

As proven in my toothpaste picture…

BMWWW > Shorteaz & Anfrony.

I win!

nuh uh…cuz we’re higher in da ranks then u …plus…im the greatest girl…that was settled already lol

^lol!

Shorteaz, your post count just keeps getting higher! you are seriously a post whore… hehhe:)

and my post count keeps going down it looks cus everyone post way more then me… even tho i think im posting too much sometime but i guess you cant post too much when shorteaz is around.

i gotta look for these other stats you say… cus ya i was looking at the mini stats and never realized the other one.

Threads: 988, Posts: 10,255, Threads Today: 2, Posts Today: 69, Members: 438

^right after my last post.

lmao thats the only time sumone can call me a whore and not offend me