So NYSpeed voted on my next car...

wow
great choice

I heard those car be modded?

Congratulations on the new purchase Xander.

[quote=“Xander,post:38,topic:31848"”]

I actually called him on the ride home, just to see what his re-action was to it all, he seemed alright, but when I see him in a few weeks I’ll get his real reaction, hopefully not with a wooden shoe to the skull. :lol:

X…

[/quote]

He can’t hit what he can’t catch! :stuck_out_tongue: I had talked to him about the Z/06 a few weeks go, he seemed “okay” with the car, until I mentioned you might be looking at one… :lol:

I <3 Z06

Congrats!

[quote=“SilverGT,post:58,topic:31848"”]

did you give hank a ride in it to see if he could hold on to his seat? if he cant then u gotta find a minivan lol

[/quote]

I can allways take him in the Passat or the SRT-4 [cough] neon [/cough]. :lol:

X…

looks nice bro, and now i know what house is yours… but i never get pms to come over any ways…

So Clogs, tell me: how many speeding tickets did you get driving that thing back here? :wink:

very nice car… :tup:

[quote=“Rx3,post:67,topic:31848"”]

So Clogs, tell me: how many speeding tickets did you get driving that thing back here? :wink:

[/quote]

None, almost got busted after a Highway pull against a certain Silver Evo :snky: LOL like you guys can’t guess who that is.

x…

AWDrifter?

Nice pick up Xander :tspry:

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:70,topic:31848"”]

AWDrifter?

[/quote]

Maybe Old Wheel Jeller.

x…

Jeller, we can’t take him anywhere :slight_smile:

Man…you need a 4inch cowl cf hood and a tigershark front end and some black wheels…ughhhhhhhh.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:73,topic:31848"”]

Man…you need a 4inch cowl cf hood and a tigershark front end and some black wheels…ughhhhhhhh.

[/quote]

Nah, I’d rather the car has the ballz to back that look up instead :wink:

X…

ooooo SIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ DOMESIIIIQQQQQQQQ BURN!!!

hey…for the record i wasnt driving that night…and i got the body parts for free…so blahhhhhh

I am a shitty driver…I forgot to pop my collar :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“gsx,post:76,topic:31848"”]

hey…for the record i wasnt driving that night…and i got the body parts for free…so blahhhhhh

[/quote]

:rolljerk:

X… :lol:

For sure a good bang for the buck. Driving it home that night was a good time. :tup: Such a well balanced car. Sporty yet comfy, and cruises very nice in 6th without having to downshift to speed up. Import guys turning into pushrod guys :tup:

Jeller

[quote=“Jeller,post:79,topic:31848"”]

Import guys turning into pushrod guys :tup:

Jeller

[/quote]

Better buy them now while theirs still US car manufactures.:stuck_out_tongue: