So on my way to school_____

wtf!?!?

The best was watching the front drivers side fender flapping in the wind…

:pimp:

Dat shiz B HotZ an I wud be gettn mad 200lb three toof chicks in Niagara Fallz.

Bitchez

Holy shit, tercelica ain’t got shit on that.

I just puked out of a my butt a little bit. Dont ask me how, but that car made me do it.

haha yea i think ive seen this car but the one i saw had like neon green paint flaking off i dunno if he painted it black or what but still wtf was this kid thinking

I swear there is a 1G DSM rear bumper cover on that.

looks like a rear bumper off a 97-03 grand prix

well southpark has taught me that if you put food in your ass, youll shit out your mouth

therefore, if you put food in your ass, and you puke, it should come out your ass

so stop putting food in your ass and you wont puke out your butt

lol

I dont know why but I find this really sad. I couldve sworn that you went to a pretty expensive private school from your posts on here.

i find its sad that you think i as serious

you give public schools a bad name

chris, stop

i’ll meet you eventually, you’ll prolly meet nick before i meet you. you’d like him, he prolly isn’t as heavily educated as you, but he’s incredibly sharp on forced induction and advanced bodywork. i’d have met you last weekend, had i Not been too intoxicated to speak with even 87foxWTF. just chill man, don’t burn bridges - you don’t know what we’re really like til you meet any of us. that’s why i’ve just stopped ragging on you and jan… meh - it’s like, whatever - foxymike says you’re cool, so meh, prolly are :slight_smile:

<— doesn’t wanna hate anymore

<— is killing the sonic youth ‘dirty’ cd

<— Does it anyways.

it looks like a fucking transformer. at the press of a button it turns into a robot killing machine :lol:

that was the green one the we saw driving around n.f. blvd last summer.

Damm I havent seen that yet, im on the 400 twice a day. I wonder if its a joke or if the kid realy likes it

from what i remember its some older guy. prob. some brokeass trying to regain his youth.

Yeah he was like mid 40’s looking…

the paint prob. has alot of runs and dirt from the painter roffling wjile trying to spray it.:lol: :lol: :biglol:

wow