so theres another local 518 car forum in an uproar....

over yours truly…

http://518carscene.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=87&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

starts to get good middle of pg 3…

enjoy the reading… i try to spread the cheer wherever i go… :crackup

lmao the first u post u made with your 13.3

replied with

'nice to see you here, your a good guy in person, lets hope to see that side of you here"

haaaa

not an uproar anymore, it was a page and a half of uproar thats done.

hater

Honestly dude. They have a point. You did kind of go way off the charts in that thread. Why do you let this shit get to you so easy?

Secondly, congrats on your 12 sec run. But to be honest I would not be bragging about it the way you do. Sure you have a high 12 sec car but look at how much you have had to put into your car to get it there. There are a lot of stock “dumbestics” that run high 12’s. You have a built motor and turbo and have put ALOT of money into that car. But to be bragging the talking crap the way you do is kind of immature IMO.

I would take a chill pill or two broski. But again congrats on your 12 sec. run.

Ding Ding Ding

In for the fight against Jeremiah

If that happened, you wouldnt have anyone with 25k invested, high 12 sec, pink wheels painted, failing scissor jacked sti’s to make fun of :nod

:crackup

first and foremost travis
you are definently bi-polar.
because youre an alright guy when it comes down to it, but when you get behind a keyboard the only thing stopping you is a BAN button. you need to just mellow out, and work on being more modest about things. You need to be more like Ray, Brooks, Mike from Synapse,Swift, among other local runners… guys with fast cars that dont rub it in peoples faces, but if it comes down to it, they could just lay the hammer down and leave you standing there wondering what happened. there are alot of cars thatll whoop on you all over the capital district, and they dont feel the need to make a big stink about it. you should really just pull back the throttle a bit on your ego, there is no need to go to the level that you do, simply posting your times would be enough, you would get alot more respect from people, or any for that matter, if you would just chop your ego in half and quit putting on the show. im saying this not because i hate you, but because i think you could be more widely accepted in the community.

I agree 100% with that

ahah i agree with brett

travis is mad cool but hes a maniac on the forums !

:smiley:

+1 for all the comments above…

Travis, you are making it seem like you have a 10 second car

Man I can’t wait to see Travis get laid out at the lot :rofl

I just skimmed that thread and I didn’t see anything that Travis did that warranted that kind of reaction. “I’m gonna punchisize your face for being disrespectful on a car forum.” :haha :haha…He said that he’s coming for some guys ass and the few people on the thread all ganged up on him and tells him to lay off the bullshit and how he’s being disrespectfull. WTF?! Vaginas

wtf theres another site i dont know about…
god damn

its like when everyone starts singing a song and everyone does a special clap or somthing at the same time or somthing and your sitting there like…wtf, where did i miss the bus on that one

:confused

Yeah. Just like that.

:rofl :confused :rofl :confused :rofl :confused :rofl :confused :rofl :confused :rofl :confused

I agree that they got all bitchy about Travis saying he was gunning for the top spot, and that they blew it out of porpotion, but Travis didn’t exactly handle that like an adult.

Here is the thing, no one on our forum really gives a shit about how super fast we can go, we all generally work on our own cars and have fun with them, if were faster than the next we JOKE about it(not to mention we would all rather do a auto-x event then do some sweet straight lineness for 13 seconds), we dont go calling people out then get super mad when we say “great your car traps 108mph with all the money you dump in to it”
He flipped the script after that, you can read it all on page 3

there you go? that’s why everyone flipped out, Brandon(manzoo said keep the 15 year old comments to himself and this is what he got back)
kind of ridiculous, that’s why it escalated

why you are such a bag of douche amazes me, two people ganged up on his and it was a whole forum, omgz

You guys did over react about as well, at least Travis will admit he’s a cocksucker.