So who traded this in?

hahahahaha

:rofl

It is when the car’s about to blow up… Bwahahaha

God I want a cts-v or sts-v so bad. I really just need to take the plunge

i saw alot of that caddy through the front window of that civic…

car is sick, sounds sick, but got mopped up by joey. :Idiots

Woah I see that thing every day when I go to my gf’s place in ravena. I can stare at it from her back yard lol, I was wondering the same thing. Its been there for a couple weeks now.

its fast for what it is. and its a land yacht. not a 2000lb car thats turbo’d.

yeah he pulled a pauly…

cept he got a p.o.s powerchoke

You’re right, it’s supercharged, makes three times as much torque, twice as much power…anything else?

Its such an awesome vehicle with room , and luxury and just pure awesomeness not a gutted civic with no room to stretch out and loud as hell . Its a grown mans car .

Cool man, I didn’t build my civic to “have room”, and luxury, and to “stretch out” in. By the way, my civic is full interior with a roll cage that adds a couple hundred pounds.

how does every fucking thread turn into Car A -VS- Turbo hondas?

It funny how people cant see these cars are playing on two differnt ball fields.

:tongue

Honestly man, I REALLY like driving my new truck around and I’m sure you’re in the same boat (X 66868) since your truck is WAY cooler!

keep in mind rear interior as a whole including seatbelts, bolts, brackets, rear deck cover, trunk liners, everything its about 60lbs total.

who the fuck cares? thats STS-V doesnt need to do roll races every night at 2AM. Its built to put high class sluts in the back seats, take them out on the town, show them a fun time on a back road or a short blast on the highway. With the windows up, AC on, stereo playing all the while NOT making your ears bleed with drone, panel rattles, or fillings falling out hitting pot holes on cut spriengz.

I run my car full interior, with 2 wheels + slicks, spacers, jack, and tools in my trunk at ALL times

you put the interior back in your car???

It’s been in there for a couple months now