are you looking to trade your muscle car for a new siQQ ride?

then look no further
http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1588756503.html

call him asap!

716 990 4020

now low ballers dont ask to buy it for 1000 or 1250 the answer is no !

damn!

short stick 5 speed. all pro tiers with 12 inch American racing rims

:picard: x 1,000,000

:lol:

I wouldn’t trade a rusted out pinto for that thing, some poeple WOW

12" wheels?

lol

email sent:

yo i got a camaro i was lookin to get in the sport compatc game i was wundering if u was intrested in trading. the camaro is probably worth a litle more tho so you might need to add sum cash on ur end.

r u a good installer cuz i wanna put like 6 more subs in tha neon when i get it cu8z my buddy has 5 in his eclpse and i wanna base him out… and maybe instead of cash u culd help me put the subs in cuz i dont know how to do it.

do u have more pix of tha car

lol

i have a firebird, i wonder if hes interested… seems like a legit deal

waiting on the reply e-mail to newman. should be great!

yo didn’t you read?you have to text. he can’t answer all teh time because bitched be blowin up his phone all day

Nothing beats the retard who is looking to trade his Ricaned out Civic for a muscle car and says the only way he will take an automatic on trade is if it is a Chevelle:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl: I can only imagine how many people are looking to trade a Challanger/Charger/Cuda for a Rican west side Civic

fail

alls i can say is WOW!!

How about a GT500? Think he’ll bite?

lol wut

I was looking at this the other day, lol It looks like the car we used for the hangover before we ripped the rice off.

Sometimes it feels like I’m the only Neon owner with real engine work and no rice around here. :frowning: You’re not helping either UB.

alls? Is that niagarafallseese?

And I can also say the same; Wow is right.

that intake is full of fail. looks like its pretty much just pushed onto the throttle body with nothing holding it in place at all

lol, quality email right there

LOL!