So

how did every buddy make it with out the board?

I started to get the shakes and would have had to go through detox if it was gone for another day.

i was dumbfounded…

we need to customize some shit on this board… but this is much better than PHP

I was really buggin’ that whole day. I wasn’t able to argue with PewterSS, and it’s sssoooo much fun!!!:smiley:

i worked on a logo for whitey… i’ll get that to ya when i get home tonight

Originally posted by Juice_man86
I was really buggin’ that whole day. I wasn’t able to argue with PewterSS, and it’s sssoooo much fun!!!:smiley:

aaaaaaaaaa go back to the hills:p

I don’t live in the hills, I live in a patch. i’m a Phillips Hood Rat, get it right…:cool:

a patch in ur daddy’s underwear:D

Originally posted by Pewterss
a patch in ur daddy’s underwear:D

you wish it was a patch in yours though

Let’s leave family out of this. Besides, we throw away undies with holes in them…

Originally posted by Pewterss
how did every buddy make it with out the board?

well I worked… and just tormented the other mortals on LS1.com since I have MOD powers there… :smiley:

Originally posted by zeusjr73
well I worked… and just tormented the other mortals on LS1.com since I have MOD powers there… :smiley:

you are a mod there?? wonder if you can help me out with my account… i’m loggin in, but i can’t post at all. could it be because i never recieved an activation email?

i trolled the interweb

Originally posted by Juice_man86
I don’t live in the hills, I live in a patch. i’m a Phillips Hood Rat, get it right…:cool:
Phillips…I used to play baseball and hockey at phillips.

Originally posted by BlackZ28
you are a mod there?? wonder if you can help me out with my account… i’m loggin in, but i can’t post at all. could it be because i never recieved an activation email?

Yea, I’m a MOD… what’s your user name? I’ll see what I can do.

Did notice it was down most of the day.

never noticed it was off :dunno:

Yeah I got an error a few times

Database error…

What changed anyway?