SOHC swap, 2000 Integra

guaranteed catastrophic engine failure now.

Dom’s STI says otherwiseeeeeeeeeee :ohnoes

omggggggggg

Oh shit he went there

Seriously what’s your deal with Jiggs

There has never been a single Jiggsy built engine failure. So that makes his work far superior to others…

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

jiggz does good work if you keep him focused. stop hating

:wow:wow:wow

Jiggs is a great dude btw.

for real jiggs is good people

he deff has his flaws, which i remind him of every time I see him, but overall he does good work and genuinely cares about the car hes working on.

sums it up pretty well

jiggs is a cool as kid , for his age he does very well . lance the car sounded good today when ya left . o/t did doms motor scatter again

Heard it blew 100psi compression all across the board a few days after being broken in correctly. Developed a rod knock, and blew a head gasket…Also heard he was told to “go fuck himself” by the “engine builder” whom he paid a decent amount of $$$ to assemble the motor…

aaaaandddd go!

ohhhhh no . man are you kiddin me .nuttin against seamus but i told him to go see adam h

Hey, ya know…people are thick headed and narrow minded and then bad things happen

O no

120psi across the board on 8.2:1 comp pistons, headgaskets are fine but he feared they were blown due to his overheating issue from his lower rad hose blowing off, i never told him to go fuck himself, and there was never a rod knock. the car runs great and it smoked because jiggs advised him to hookup the catch can the wrong way. he asked if i could look at it and i more than happily agreed to have him come out. i hooked it up correctly and the smoking disappeared. so unfortunately Joseph your story is completely false and misguided, but i did get a good laugh out of it as always.

i didnt advise him to do shit he hooked up the catch can on his own

That shit is blown the fuck up and I would be fucking heated