SOLD 1987 Pontaic 2.0L Turbo Engine/Trans Part Out

I’ve got a 1987 Pontiac Sunbird coupe with a 2.0L Turbo FI engine in it.

Engine has 81,000 miles on it, runs great, auto trans.

Looking to sell just the engine and harness and maybe the transmission if anyone’s interested in it.

The car is junk, body is rusted pretty bad.

Looking to get $400 for engine/transmission/wiring harness and ECU.

Willing to part the car out if you need little things.

Let me know!

More pics!

Had a convertible one of those waaaaay back when.Was a strong engine
Free bump for ya

Thanks! I wish it was in better shape I’d be driving it instead of parting it out, lol. Initially bought it for the engine but the deal fell through on the car i was going to need the engine for.

dibs on the gauge cluster how much?

Name your price! I’ll pull it out 4 ya, all you have to do is come pick it up.

i see what you’re doin there :snky:

OP- if the ecm is a 1227749 you can get good $$ for that as its the same as syclone/typhoon. Alot of guys run that ecm for boosted gm’s actually. Just a heads up

Think so? I haven’t checked what ECM it has, was planning on letting it go with the engine/trans.

PM Sent ImportMuscle

yeah I just double checked, it should be the 7749. That ecm is also used on 87-88 quad 4s

HAHA I have 3 of those ECMS from Q4 cars… but nobody will want them, I know that.

TURBO SPEC?

hmmm, i have an 89 thats been sitting for 2 years. I’m sure i can use some stuff. I’ll get back to you.

No problem, just let me know, probably pulling the engine this weekend and the car will be going soon after.

I have no clue, its a stock 2.0L Turbo, that’s all I know.

Sale pending on Gauge Cluster, two people are interested in it, get back to me!!!

BUMP

Deals fell through on the Gauge Cluster, its pulled out and STILL available.

Anyone need anything else, hoping to have the motor out this weekend or so, need to get rid of the dam car!!!

LET ME KNOW!!

BUMP

BUMP

ENGINE, TRANS, ECU, WIRING HARNESS SOLD

I’ll have the access to the car UNTIL Monday, going to the crusher in the afternoon.

Let me know!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

CAR is gone, only thing I have left is the GAUGE CLUSTER, anyone want it???

i dont want anything, but how much power did these motors actually make?