SOLD : Bomz Racing Seats

Trying to sell these bomz racing seats, they are very comfortable, going back to my regular seats will be hard but they must go, not very practicle for my car. They are reclinable, the foam is not worn out at all, and they are in near mint condition. one has a small rip on the back of it, the same one also has slight fading on the blue part where your shoulders go, other than that they are immaculate. i have non-adjustable mounting brackets for them that i will include in the sale if the price is right, the brackets are for 92-2000 civic / integra

im sorry about the cell phone pics, but they are very clean seats, in mint shape

open to offers i need them gone

One project at a time for me, or I would be buying these.

buy them and hold onto them…

these used to be my seats. i can attest to these, they are super comfortable and were in great shape.
glws man

haha yup they look familiar

glws

very comfy they are, some one will enjoy their ride much more with these in them.

make me an offer i will probably take it. i use them to sit and watch tv

New price must go

ill give you 80 for the 2 seats and the brackets, if interested call me at 5705682

yeah i dont think so the brackets were 60 themselves, the seats retail at nearly $300. if you have something to trade i may be intrested thou

I would snatch these up ASAP if they were blacked out.
glws

dye them black or reupholster them…

im thinking about putting these in my boat…lol

ill get back to ya in a day or 2

pmed

75 for just the seats ill mod the existing brackets

sold, thanks for looking