SOLD : Full Bolt On D Series Turbo kit (gt28r) with fuel managment!!!

So as the title says, its a full bolt on kit everything is included except oil lines. it is for any d series honda it really wakes up the motor. i even may be able to get the oil lines back as well. i am going to start with asking 600 but i am very flexible on price as i need money ASAP.

Garrett gt28r (.42a/r) SOLD
cx racing 2.5in charge piping SOLD
decent sized FMIC black on one side silver on the other
knock off hks bov SOLD
dsm 450cc with inline resistors SOLD
obd1 pigtail clips SOLD
resistor box
chipped p06 ecu, no lift shift and launch control
sunpro 5in tach with variable shift light
prosport blue boost, air to fuel ratio, volt gauges
single din 3 gauage holder (replaces the head unit) SOLD
obd2->obd1 conversion (harness if needed) SOLD
obd2 harness extender with safc plug (if needed) SOLD
xs power manifold SOLD
innovative tuning built downpipe with extra o2 bung for wideband kit SOLD
all couplers and clamps SOLD
turbo has v band to downpipe connection SOLD

apexi safc (extra $100 for it if you want it) SOLD

i may be forgetting some stuff ill keep you updated pics will be up tommorow get this stuff out of my garage

man i wish i knew about this about 2 months ago i woulda sold my greddy turbo and bought this

Man, what are you doing??? I thought you decided to keep this?

would u sell just the clips for the blue top injectors?

what im doing. i shot a rod threw my block dude, i need a new motor asap. updated i forgot to mention obd1 pigtail clips and the resistor box.

and the blow off valve works great no problems with it what so ever.

if someone gets this thing tonight you will be turbo before the end of the weekend…:burnout:

everything is in mint condition, ill have pics up tonight

“i am going to start with asking 600”

That seems ridiculously cheap.

that turbo alone is worth more than $600

yeah but its nothing but lowballers on here, so thats where i decided to start it. and the stuff is used i need it gone asap

well if u hae no luck with selling everything at once ill def take those injector clips

sell me the turbo?

why dont you just buy the whole thing? jesus christ it’s 600$. that turbo alone is worth over 900

because jesus christ doesnt need a turbo and I dont own a honda. No use for all those other parts.

put this on honda-tech and ebay, it will be gone in a week

Honda parts aren’t selling that well right now, OBX manifolds never sold well.

with that being said, try homemadeturbo.com they normally pickup cheap knock off parts pretty quickly… that is, if anyone is still on that site since the changeover.

what change over?? its been a while since I have been on. Becareful tho, last I knew they were a bunch of dicks and cheap fucks on there. I mean REAL cheap

i have a pending sale on most of the hardware, i will let you guys know what i have left or if it even goes down

i should buy this and put it on my daily haha

i want to know why you say cheap knock off parts, the manifold and bov were but nothing else was. it is a legit turbo which retails over $900 and i would say they sold pretty well, its been 28 hours.

to the member who bought the parts, thanks for the painless sale i wont say your name cause i know you wanna be :snky:.

bump get rid of the rest of the stuff, it is all best offer

BEST OFFER ON EVERYTHING

dimensions on the IC?