SOLD: Go Kart

I had hopes for a shifter kart but i am moving and wont have room to work on something this big… i can fit in it but it would need some slight modification to have it be comfy…

open to offers

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/4308/img0275cm4.jpg

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/7266/img0276wx6.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/955/img0277fe3.jpg

located in zip 14411, can deliver

can i have the size of it

wow its seen better days

front to rear axle is 4 feet, and its 42" inbetween the outside edges of the rear tires. what other measurements do you need?

haha yea, but its still sweet!

what you looking to get for it?.. it needs some work

it really doesnt need that much work, the brakes work, the steering works. it really needs a motor and paint. and a little cage work to make it adult friendly. ive gotten offers for $50 but for that price i know ill never find another one. ill probably end up holding onto it. id let it go for like 150

anyone have a dirt bike motor laying around???

should throw in a crotch rocket motor ive always wanted to to a project like that

yea, that was the original plan, but its hard to find a motor set for less than $1500. any 2 stroke dirt bike motor would be fast enough.

i was thinkg a lot less then $50

NM then

and i have motors that would fit and work on this real nice

is it a live axle?

anything with a real clutch and multiple gears? no centrifugal clutch bs

hell yea drifto king!!!

hmm i have a couple of bike motors chillin in my garage… this is tempting

sell me a set for cheap! ill even sell you the whole kart once im done for 100 more than i bought it for. lol. i really want another project before i move and dont have a garage anymore

dude check out mnm u pull it. They usually have older bikes kicking around.

good to know, ill give them a call…

They might not be from newer bikes but an aircooled 4cyl will move that thing along a lot faster than you will need anyway. Besides i have found that its easier to mount an older bike motor into a go-kart, than a newer motor. Simply because a lot of the mounting points in a newer bike motor are designed to make the motor a load bearing component, and are thus all over the motor as opposed to near the botom where they are easier to work with.

thats what im thinking, plus if its out of a motorcycle it will have electric start and enough juice to run headlights and stuff… any idea what complete bike sans title, wheels, seat, etc will go for?

i am getting pumped.

Really the prices vary. Like I said. Get something older and air cooled. That way you wont have to deal with routing coolant lines and all that shit. I would suggest you look into front brakes but you are probably going to spend more on those than the kart and engine combo are probably worth. Get like a mid 70’s early 80’s bike that someone has had kicking around the barn for a few years. Clean the carbs, change the fluids, mount it and you should be good to go.

good lord me too, I was going to offer like $25

actually… I think I will. $25

i was thinking like $25 too lol

why not an aircooled snowmobile motor?